Beautiful eyes

Another update, because you guys deserve as many updates as possible :)

Also song of the day: Beautiful ~ Monsta x

~

Tsukki:

which of you little shits decided to hide my glasses and write a note. I'm this close

to hitting whoever this

to hitting whoever this. @ whoever did this: Just try me.

Suga:
Please watch your language. I won't tolerate that language while you text.

Tsukki:
Oh sorry.

Kaneki:
It's 3 AM FFS. I could care less about your glasses :)

Hide:
KANEKI! DON'T SAY THAT APOLOGIZE OR I WON'T GIVE YOU COFFEE!

Kaneki:
sorry.

Kenma:
Hmm, last time while we were practicing I saw like 3 pairs of glasses. I'm not sure if one of those were yours tho.

Kuroo:
Why do you need them for?

Tsukki:
are you stupid? TO SEE

Kuroo:
then how are you typing rn?

Kenma:
contacts exist! Oh and maybe his vision is still good. Kuroo wHy

Akaashi:
Are your glasses the red ones with white?

Tsukki:
No. Mine are black and have a little TK

Bokuto:
Oh, I saw those!

Haru:
Me too, they were close to the pool:)

Tsukki:
There's like 9 pools here, hm which one?

Haru:
Building BT and room 17S

Tsukki:
are they still there?

Haru:
yeah, no none touched them. According to Makoto, it would be better if they stayed there.

Tsukki:
Thanks, Haru! :)

~

Tsukki started walking and saw building BT he quickly started looking for room 17S. Tsukki saw a person sitting next to his glasses.

"One more time. Tsukki, I really like you, it's okay if you don't accept my feelings," The voice said quietly "ew no, my voice sounds bad."

"Yams, I think you should say that to my face, who knows maybe I like you to." Tsukki sat next to him and smiled.

"I really like you, I found your glasses. Did I ever told you that you have beautiful eyes?" The shorter male asked as he put the glasses close to Tsukki's face.

"Did I ever told you that I always wanted to hug you?" The blonde gave a cocky smirk and got up.

"Let's go, it's getting late." They got up and Tsukki intertwined their hands.

~

If you're still reading this comment your favorite songs~