First Love

Shittykawa:
What do you mean you can't?!

Iwa-chan:
I'm sorry. I really am!

Shittykawa:
You can't JUST CANCEL OUR PLANS AT THE LAST MINUTE.

Shittykawa:
WE HAVEN'T SEEN EACH OTHER FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS. ARE YOU REALLY CANCELING OUR PLANS ONE HOUR BEFORE?!

Iwa-chan:
I'm sorry. But I forgot today is
My anniversary with Mei...

Shittykawa:
...

Iwa-chan:
What?

Shittykawa:
I really thought you were different...

Iwa-chan:
You need to understand.
I love her MORE than anything.
What would you do if the person you love the most left you?

Unknown:
I already know that feeling. You're leaving me. Hope you're happy with Mei.

Unknown:
As for the plans, don't fucking worry. I'm going to Akaashi's house.
Bye.

Unknown:
I didn't know.
Oikawa, I'm so sorry.
I don't know why I was
acting like that...
Please answer.

One year later

Unknown:
Are you there?

Unknown:
Akaashi told me everything. Congrats! You're getting married. That's amazing:)

Unknown:
Uhm. Sorry, are you friends with Oikawa?

Unknown:
Of course! "Best friend" is my contact name ! 😅

Unknown:
It says Unknown. I'll tell Oikawa though

Unknown:
Oh sorry, for disturbing you

Iwaizumi tried to stop the tears from his eyes. What happened one year ago still hurt him. Iwaizumi regretted everything.

His mind slowly started taking him to a trip down memory lane. He saw the brown piano in his imagination.

It had some scratches and some paint from a long time ago. He then saw himself as a teen with Oikawa. Fetus Oikawa was ignoring him and didn't look at Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi looked at how everything changed. Oikawa told him how he wanted everyone to ignore him. Iwaizumi told him that he would punch everyone who made him feel bad.

"Oh, then you're going to be hitting me a lot. Please, don't go anywhere. Stay. Stay with me, please. My life is already destroyed." Oikawa had tears and fetus Iwaizumi hugged him.

"I'll  never leave you. You'll always be the first person I worry about." Fetus Iwaizumi said — Iwaizumi realized he had messed up.

He was hurt by his his own words. When Oikawa had a boyfriend, he tried distracting himself. Another memory played inside his head.

This one was when Oikawa introduced his boyfriend. Iwaizumi's blood was boiling, he didn't feel comfortable around Yuta. Yuta was a nice guy, he really was. He just couldn't stand him.

A lot of memories started playing inside Iwaizumi's head. Mostly the ones in which, him and Oikawa had little fights.

Iwaizumi's face was full of tears, when he realized Oikawa was actually getting married. This was real life.

Yuta and Oikawa were getting married. There was nothing he could do about it. Oikawa probably already forgot about him.

"And cut. That was the last scene. Good job everyone !" The director — Jisoo — said as he wiped some of his tears.

"Once again, Lee Taeyong makes another hit." A person says as the singer blushed and bowed.

"Thank you. Also, Thank you to you guys." He bowed to to the production and the actors. "I hope this music video does well, I would also like to thank our main characters!"

The singer said as Iwaizumi and Oikawa vowed down and said thank you to the directors and staff.

The actors started to walk away as everyone started to clean up and  getting ready to leave.

"Let's go, maybe we should go and drink coffee and get cake. What do you think, Iwaizu— Oh my, are you okay?" Oikawa saw Iwaizumi crying and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry. It just made me realize how much I love you. God, I feel bad I just ruined my makeup." Iwaizumi blushed as he gave a small kiss.

As the couple started walking away, everyone from the studio looked at them. A beautiful couple, that should never be separated.

Length: 640 words