chapter six: time of dying?

Keith was clinging to the cold grey wall as he sobbed. He had searched most of the rooms on that floor, there where only three left. Keith stumbled to the middle door and pulled the handle. The dimly lit room was suddenly filled with the glow of light that flowed from the door, Shiro's head swung round as fast as it would with out snapping.Keith fell through the door scrambling  to untie Shiro as he cried his eyes out.Once he was untied the bolted out of the room and down the hall and that's when everything went black. 

*time skip back to ship brought to you by the milk fic*

Keith woke up screaming. He looked around and saw Shiro  staring at him.

"Keith? you okay?" He asked as Keith settled down a bit.

"W-What? what happened? y-you...we what? wait... we where on the ship and..."Shiro look confused as Keith trailed off realising Shiro wasn't understanding one bit of what he had said.

"Keith what do you mean? what ship?"Shiro said tilting his head while getting out of bed and dragging Keith with him. 

Keith explained what he was on about as they sat at the table drinking coffee. Shiro burst into laughter and told keith that he must have been dreaming as none of that had actually happened at first Keith was confused.

*time skip brought to you by Friday cause Fridays will always be  better than Sundays cause Sundays are my suicide days*

it had been a month, Keith was in the living room dancing ridiculously to uma thurman, Shiro was making food, pidge lance and hunk where videoing Keith. As the song finished the alarm went off.'because why? because why the fuck not that's why! I cant do nothing with out this happening can I?!?!?' Keith thought as everyone went to the control room.

Allura explained everything, they suited up and went to their lions. While Hunk was tearing apart on of the guns on the ship another one turned up and another and another until there where at least 30 surrounding them of course they could take them its not like they weren't skilled enough or anything but.

In one moment, one mistake could cost them their lives and for Pidge that moment was when they where trying to help Hunk tear apart the guns on one of the bigger ships. one of the other smaller ships parted from the one they where working on and shot the green lion down.

As Pidge fell all Lance and the other paladins could hear was Pidge screaming "FUCK SHIT BADGER SMUGLING  ASSHAT SHITTTTTT" as the green lions eyes dulled and Pidge blacked out Shiro flew down and TRIED to catch them before they crashed.

They crashed.

Once the fight was over everyone rushed over to Pidge and brought them and the green lion to the castle ship thingy. Pidge was put into one of those heal pods. They didn't wake up.

one hour had past...then two...then a whole day was gone and they still hadn't woken up.

Lance took them to their room and placed them in bed. Coran the fabulous moustache man said they should only be out for a few more days if they're not dead.

hey! I know  I'm sorry I feel bad bout this chapter... like when j.k killed serious....and snape...and tonks...anyway this 'story' wont be longer than at most ten chapters but I will do more voltron fanfics, I will try to update twice a week at least (hopefully) and my next 'story' will probably be haikyuu one shots or maybe phan or I could throw in some septiplier anyways requests are open peoples  ~Alex