chapter three: kitty cat keith

*time skip to a month later from the last chapter cuz I'm lazy as fuck*

3rd pov

Keith  was in his room, listening to music like normal, he had finished his training around an hour ago. Shiro on the other hand was sat on the sofa with Pidge and lance was asleep  while Hunk was making food, Allura was sulking in her 'emo' corner.

"Allura why are you sulking exactly?" Hunk asked as he handed her a bowl of space goo. "You wouldn't understand Hunk but thank you." She replied while going to sit at the table.

While Pidge was trying to move Shiro so they could sit down Keith decided to join society for once and dragged himself out of his emo pit of a room. Keith and Shiro had hardly spoken since that night apart from the occasional word on a mission. Once Keith had sat down in his mini sofa the tension in the room was thicker than Lance.

It got worse as Allura dragged everyone out apart from Shiro and Keith. ' damn it Pidge fucking telling Allura about shipping you ass!' Keith thought as Shiro mumbled something under his breath.

"What was that Shiro?" Keith asked as he turned to face him. As shiro didn't really want to repeat what he said he just ignored Keith and put his face back into the pillow he was clinging to.

"ugh, look okay you haven't spoken to me properly for like  a month after we kissed n shit and now you expect us to go back to being friends?" Keith asked while sitting on Shiro's back. Shiro flipped over pushing Keith over in the process. Neither of them had said a word since keith had last spoken which by now had been around 10 minutes ago. Keith climbed back onto shiro but this time he led down so his head was resting on shiro's chest.

As Keith was falling asleep Shiro kissed the top of his head, he stayed still wanting shiro to think he was still asleep so he could stay in to moment forever but as he had completely stopped everything he remembered oxygen.  Keith jolted up gasping for air which shocked Shiro to say the least.

After he had calmed down shiro pulled his head to his level and kissed him. It wasn't like the last time it was far more gentle, as if shiro was worried that if he was too rough keith would shatter. Keith on the other hand was trying  not to be needy but he was happy that after an entire month of wanting and not having he could finally feel shiro's soft lips against his.

To Keith's surprise Shiro was nibbling on his lip slightly as if asking for entrance. How ever much he wanted to give that to Shiro he denied him and felt him pout slightly until shiro grabbed a bit of his hair a pulled ever so lightly. Keith gasped in slight pain as Shiro let go of his hair and his tongue slipped into Keith's mouth exploring every inch of is mouth.

Once they pulled away they went to shiro's room. he led on the bed and waited for keith to sit with him. Keith led on his lap under the covers. Shiro was laying in bed with keith curled up in a ball like a kitten. He was just about to dose off when he heard what he thought was a cat...nope to his surprise Keith was purring.

After about 5 minutes of staring in disbelief Shiro realised that Keith was turning purple. yep he was turning glara  of course everybody in the castle knew that he was part glara but Shiro never expected him to look so cute. Once he stopped fanboying over the lil purple neko snuggled in his arms he dosed off.