Larry

A/N: OK this ff is officially closed. So you guys can request me for a sequel or something that you feel incompleted. And if it is, I'll do a sequel. Thanks for reading.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V

"I can't believe you did it to me!" I look at Louis, tears fill my eyes. It is hurt, my heart is torn. Ah... here comes the pain.

How can Louis do this thing to me. How can he make me love him and then dump me? How can he play trick on me?

Louis has always been a joker, but I can't believe he would dare to do such thing to me, his best friend just because of a silly bet. I can't believe Louis has picked a game over me. It is such a heart break.

I still remember the day Louis told me he had a crush on me. I laughed, but sincerely I found it strangely pleasant. Louis then asked me if I wanted to go out with him and that was when I knew he was serious. I didn't know it was all part of a game. If I did, I wouldn't accept him being my boyfriend, to be in this stupid relationship and then got broken.

Louis' P.O.V

I can't never ever imagine Harry's reaction to what I said would be so strong. I thought I knew Hary the best among the lads, and that Harry wouldn't be pissed when I use this trick on him, but I was wrong... Harry is unbelievably sensitive over this.

...

Zayn and I were drunk and we had made a bet, that is Zayn must make Liam love him, and I was supposed to do the same with Harry. It was quite a gay game we could come up with and I I figured it might be fun.

I didn't know how Zayn did, but I thought it would be easy to seduce Harry, since we live in the same appartment and that Hary always seems to be an open-minded person... I don't know, I seriously don't.

Two years later

Louis' P.O.V

One Direction remains the top on the chartboard, always! Harry and I kissed and made up. See? Told you he was easy-going. However, it feels like there's a crack between our friendship!

Look at Liam and Zayn, I felt quite jealous. Who knows after the bet, Zayn ended up falling in love with Liam and they are living the happiest bromance ever!

On the contrary, Harry and I, after the bet, are falling apart. Larry Stylinson is no longer the best thing to discuss and whenever one of the boys (and when I say one of the boys, I mean Niall) mention it, he would snap them like this: "No, not Larry Stylinson, just Harry Styles and Louis Homo!" Yup, FUCK YOU HARRY FUCKING STYLES! That homo dares to call me homo!

...

"Whatya doin?" I ask wrapping my arms around his neck and messing with his haid.

"Stop playing with my curls Lou!" Harry faces seriously. He had lost the fun he used to have since that day... "I'll have to have my hair done now for my date, AGAIN."

"You're going out again? Is it that girl Lindsay again?" I ask curiously.

"None of your bussiness." Harry frowns and answers me rudely. "And nope, I broke up with her!"

AGAIN? This is the third one in this month. And today is just 8/5. "So will you go home today?"

Harry looks at me in disbelief. "Lou Lou Lou! Have you ever seen me going home without hooking up? Don't wait for me! I'll take care of myself"