9

A/N: you get to pick your preference between Kou and Yuu. So, there's going to be two different versions of the same chapter, one for Yuu and one for Kou.

-----------------------------------
With a hidden knife in his pocket, Yuu starting heading to Kou's house. In the first place, the only reason why Yuu knew where Kou lived now was because he had secretly put a tracker in the pocket of (y/n)'s shirt before. It was always good to know exactly where (y/n) was. Although Yuu was generally a cold person, although he usually felt no compassion for anyone, (y/n) was the only exception. Yuu didn't care if anyone got hurt, he didn't care if anyone was even dying in front of him. He felt no need to help them. That's why, (y/n) always made him feel differently, and actually feel something in the first place. (Y/n) was the only person Yuu cared about. That's why, Yuu was having a bad feeling in his stomach, one that he didn't usually feel. Wondering what it was, it was causing him to run faster to Kou's house. But that's when he realized, it was worry. He was frightened for (y/n). (Y/n) had been kidnapped, and Yuu at the moment couldn't help him. So...anything could happen to (y/n). That thought alone made Yuu's calm composure crumble.
When Yuu finally reached Kou's house, he knew exactly what to do. Currently he was wearing a hoodie with a mask so nobody could tell it was him. Looking around, Yuu didn't see anyone nearby. Yuu spotted the windows at the side of the house, and quickly began opening one. He quietly climbed through and managed to get inside. Closing the window behind him, he looked around. He didn't see anyone, but he heard someone walking closer. To not be seen, Yuu went underneath the couch and waited. He heard a voice and identified it as Kou's.
"Weird.....I though I heard something...."
Luckily, Kou left without investigating further. Yuu slid out and then hid behind the wall. He saw Kou walking to a closed room. Suddenly, Yuu went out of his hiding spot and took out his knife, stabbing Kou in the gut. Before Kou could realize what had happened to him, before he could scream out in pain, Yuu covered his mouth with a cloth and slammed him against the floor. Holding him down, Yuu tied his hands together. Then he took of his mask, so Kou could see the smirk on his face. Kou was unable to do anything, but have an expression full of hatred and worry. Yuu loved that. Guessing (y/n) was in the room in front of him, Yuu opened the door. Sure enough, (y/n) was there, looking shocked.
"Yuu? What are you doing here?"
"Never mind that, are you ok? You're not hurt, right?!" Yuu looked at (y/n) for injuries.
"No, I'm fine"
Feeling happy (y/n) was safe, Yuu smiled. He gently touched (y/n)'s face and kissed (y/n)'s forehead.
"I'm glad...."
A bit shocked at the sudden affection, (y/n) blushed. It seemed that Yuu was really worried about him. But even so, something wasn't right here....
Yuu got the handcuffs off (y/n) and freed him.
"Hey Yuu, how did you get here? And what about....Kou?"
Yuu didn't say anything.
(Y/n) was feeling apprehensive and looked around the room. He saw the half open door, and something behind it. No, rather it was someone. A bleeding body on the floor.

Choices:
A - Try to get an explanation
B - Make a run for it!

Choice A:
Yuu was a good friend, he wouldn't do anything crazy. I know him. Something must have happened that Yuu couldn't control. I trust him after all.
"Yuu, can you tell me what happened? Did you get into a fight?"
"I....I knew he kidnapped you. He's dangerous! So I took matters into my own hands and came here. I couldn't let him have you! When I saw him here, I know he wouldn't give you up. He would never give up, he would keep kidnapping you if he had to. There was only one way to truly stop him, and pay him back for what he's done"
"So...you?" I frightfully looked at Yuu.
"I stabbed him, that's all. I didn't expect that much blood to pour out of him"
Yuu....this was Yuu? What happened to the kind person who forgave people, the kind person that wouldn't ever hurt people?
Yuu sighed.
"Why does it matter? You don't like him anyway. Can't he just die?"
"No...no! That's crazy, you can't do that!" I backed away.
"Guess I really have to do that then..."

Choice B:
I had to get out of here! Not only was there Kou who was crazy, but so was Yuu! I began running, out of the room, past Kou who looked surprised at me, past the living room, and past-
My hand was grabbed. Yuu was behind me.
"Aren't you forgetting to bring me with you?" He looked at me, but he was emotionless.
"Let go!" I tried shaking him off, but his grasp was firm.
"Why are you running away from me?"
I kicked him, which caused his grip to loosen as I continued running. I was almost out of the house, I saw the front door in sight. I arrived at the door, reaching for the doorknob, so close.
This time I was roughly pushed back, as I fell onto the floor. Yuu had an annoyed expression on.
"I told you, don't run away from me!"
I couldn't escape, my exit had been blocked by Yuu who was in front of it.
He looked at me while whispering.
"You leave me with no choice..."