The Corgi

Once upon a time there was a corgi. The corgi loved to frolic in the meadow and eat flowers. One day however, he ate too many flowers and had to have his stomach pumped. This cost his owners all of their money and they were broke. The corgi was so ashamed at what he'd done, that he ran away and taken into custody by a butterfly. Sadly, the butterfly died.
  After the death of the butterfly, the corgi lived with a raccoon. The raccoon died too.
  As the corgi walked dramatically down the beach out of sadness, a whale approached him and asked if he wanted to be part of his pod (whale family). The corgi was confused and asked how he would survive. The whale then used his awesome whale powers and gave the corgi flippers, a tail, and a blowhole. After that, the corgi dove into the ocean with the whale.
  The two lived happily with the rest of the pod, until the whole pod was eaten by sharks except for the corgi. After leaving the ocean, the corgi set out to find his new purpose in life...to discover the fairy kingdom. He searched far and wide, until he found it in his grandma's basement. He attempted to free them using his magic corgi-whale powers, but accidentally squished them.
  After destroying the whole fairy population, the corgi set out for Antarctica to become a penguin. The penguins accepted him and using their fantastic penguin powers, gave the corgi a beak, flippers, and taught him how to walk on his hind legs. One day, the corgi/penguin thing was swimming in the ocean, when he saw a whale. As it turned out that whale was the one he had lived with and wasn't dead and somehow survived the sharks.
  So the corgi ditched the penguin life and chose the whale life again. He lived with the whale until more sharks came and ate the whale again. The corgi didn't know what else to do with his life, so he traveled to Unicorn Land and became a unicorn.
  He lived happily with the unicorns until the day he was running with them and got trampled to death.

The end.