He instantly turns around and runs into a table. He looks at me embarrassed and I choke down a laugh. He pushes the table away from him forcefully and makes his way over to us.

He scratches the back of his neck and looks at all the damaged animatronics sprawled out on the floor. "I guess just do the same thing you did with Jynx, but Ivan starts on one and you start on another, to get things done and-"

He stopped short and noticed something. "What is Freddy doing here? I haven't been able to activate him in a while." Adam states dumbfounded.

"From what I've noticed, the animatronics tend to have a mind of their own. I think when they plan on doing something and when no ones around, they don't need to be activated to do things, you know what I mean."

Adam thought about it and nodded his head. "Cool dude." He grinned to himself for a bit. He realized we were still looking at him. "Uh so yeah, just fix them up as best you can and just bring Freddy back to the room he was in."

We nodded our heads and begun picking pieces up. We heard a shout come from the entrance "Adam!" I recognized the voice. It was the guy who was with Adam and my father, the guy I didn't know.

He looked at his watch with wide eyes, but then back st us. "I totally forgot, I have to go meet up with your dad, just get started okay?" He said in a hurry.

The voice occurred again: "Adam." He said even more impatiently.

"Be right there!" He hollered back.

He looked back at us. "Anyway, thank you guys so much and have a good day."

He turned around and started running out of the room. He tripped on a chair leg and fell on his face. He recovers and picked up the chair and throws it angrily and the wall which caused a loud bang to occur.

I covered my ears. He turned back and yelled. "I'm sorry!" And disappeared through the door.

"What a guy." Ivan stated.

"You could say that again." I muttered.

**********

We had been working on it for non stop and we probably would've continued for another hour or so if Ivan hadn't gotten a call from his mother to inform us, it was in fact supper time.

I check the time and it was already 8pm. The hours just seemed to slip by rapidly.

I grab all my items and walk out of the door and exit the empty building, with Ivan trailing behind me.

Ivan went to the car to unlock it, while I locked the building and secured it.

Ivan cursed and I heard footsteps coming up from behind me.

"Uh Ivory, we got a ride from Adam." He said.

I cursed and groaned. I heard a chuckle coming from Ivan. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "We had the exact same reaction. I think we were destined to be together." He declared.

I chuckled. "Would anyone really have a different reaction? It's literally Saturday and we were held up in the back room working for-" I checked the time. "Literally 9 and a half hours. I'm starving." I alleged. And right on cue my stomach growled.

Ivan found humour in my pain. I glared at him  and he shrugged his shoulders with the smiling remaining on his face. "It's okay baby." He says wrapping his arms around my waist. "I'll call and my mother to pick us up and we'll be home in no time."

I shook my head. "Just call a taxi, don't bother your mother." I demanded.

He groaned. "Why pay for a taxi?"