"ARE Y'ALL COMIN OR-" he stops for a second to fully comprehend what was happening. Then he smirks and wiggles his eyebrows. "I see what's happening" he winks at the both of us. "Go get it Jack!!! Woooooo!!" Nash runs down the hallway "wooing". I roll my eyes while Jack laughs. I smack him playfully on the shoulder and head to the pool. He runs after me and yells.

"OH YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!!!" Oh crap. run Kayla run!!!! Go faster feet!!!!

*Gilinsky's pov*

I'm catching up to her. She turns the corner only to be trapped by Nash. I run up behind her and throw her over my head. She's as light as a freakin feather!! She starts screaming and demanding for me to put her down but do I listen?...nah. I go closer to the edge of the pool and count to three.
1...."stop it Jack!!!! I'm gonna kill you!!" 2...."I swear I will never talk to you again!" 3! And I throw her into the pool. We all laugh and wait for her to surface but she doesn't. Panic rises in me.

"Kayla!" I wait a second.

"KAYLA!!!" I scream even louder and give in.

I jump into the pool and see her eyes closed. Drifting to the bottom of the pool. Lifelessly. I swim fast and hold her by the waist. I surface with her and all the boys surround her and I. I start lightly smacking her face to see if she will open her eyes. Tears start coming out of my eyes an the boys are all worried. Taylor is in the corner with his head in his hands and Cameron is pacing back and forth. Nash is running his fingers through his hair. I shake Kayla.

"Come on Kayla don't do this to me wake up!!" I still shake her.

"Kayla!?!" I rest my head on her chest to check her pulse and all the sudden she jumps up and yells "BOO!!" She starts laughing like crazing but I'm pissed.

"What the hell Kayla?!?! You had me worried sick!!" I yell at her.

"Calm your tits Jack!! It's something called payback." She still laughs.

"That wasn't funny" I say sternly and I start to walk out. He laughing fades away when's she realizes that I was serious.

"Wait Jack!! Okay fine I'm sorry but please don't leave me" she takes her hand on my shoulder to try and stop me from walking off but I don't stop. I rip her hand of my shoulder and keep walking. She doesn't follow. Kayla just stands there in shock and then breaks down crying. Holding her knees. I would comfort her and tell her everything's alright but I'm too mad right now. I could've lost her but it was all a joke. I need to calm down before I face her again. I don't want to do anything I will regret.

*Nash's pov*

Jack leaves and Kayla is on the floor hugging her knees crying. I walk towards Kayla and wrap my arms around her. She hugs me back and cries in my chest.

"Shhhh it's okay, just give him a little time to cool off." I reassure her.

"I'm sorry I scares you guys. I shouldn't have done that." She looks up and her eyes are all puffy and red.

"It's okay, the important thing is that your alright." I rub small circles on her arm with my thumb. Hoping it would calm her down.

---------------1 hour later------------------

"I think you should talk to him now, you know, clear things up." I say to her because she was starting to fall asleep on my shoulder.

"Okay" she gets up and leaves just like that. I hope they make up because they are an amazing couple. I see it in them. Sure they are going to their ups and downs but that's life. Hope they make it through it.

*Kayla's pov*

I knock on the hotel door and hear a faint "come in". I open the door and walk in to see Jack watching tv in the bed while on twitter. He looks up to see me and his eyes are all pink and puffy. I hate seeing him like this.

"Can we talk?" I ask. He nods and sits up at the edge of the bed.

"You scared me" he blurts out and runs his fingers through his hair. "I can't loose you"

"I'm sorry. I promise I will never do anything like that again." I give him a smile and he smiles back. I quickly peck him on the lips and lay down on the bed. I pick up the remote.

"What movie should we watch." Jack smiles and lays down next to me.

"You pick" he says

"FROZEN!!!" I quickly press play and he chuckles. I love this movie.

*Taylor's pov*

I'm still in the corner with my head in my hands. All I can think about is Kayla. One, she scared the living crap out of me and two, she's the most gorgeous girl I've met. I really like her but she's jacks.

Nash walks over to me and outs his hand on my shoulder.

"What's wrong man" he asks concerned.

"Nothing" I lie.

"Come on I know you, it's not just nothing " he states matter of factly.

"Fine, if I tell you, you have to promise not to tell anyone." I say dead serious.

"Alright I promise."

"I think I'm in love with Kayla" Nash stands still for a moment before speaking.

"Dude, Kayla is Jacks and you can't interfere with that. You have to control your feelings towards Kayla or else." He says sternly before walking off. I sigh. He's right. I just have to deal with the fact that Kayla is off limits.

I get up and walk to my hotel room. Trying to forget about what happened. Actually just trying to forget about Kayla. That's kinda hard to do though. She's just so amazing.