Chapter 13

900 READS?!? THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!😱😊💕💋 HERES CHAPTER 13! HOPE U LIKE IT
IG: @x_chassidy_x
TWITTER: @love2loveyou101
LOVE YA😘
___________________________

*Kayla's pov*

I'm so happy Jack feels the same way about me and he asked me out!!! Of course I said yes! How can I not? I look around and see all his friends whistling except for Taylor. He's scratching the back of his neck with his head down. What's wrong with him?

We get back to the hotel and I decide to confront Taylor about earlier today.

"Hey Taylor can I talk to you?" He hesitates a little before nodding and coming over. "Are you okay? I saw you earlier today and you seemed a little upset." I say concerned.

"Yeah I was just a little tired and irritated from the screaming fans, it happens once in a while." He shrugs it off. I think he's hiding something but I decide not to push it.

I walk into our hotel room to see Jack G laying down watching a movie. He's wearing nothing but basketball shorts. I stand in the doorway admiring his facial features and his six pack. He notices I'm staring and smirks.

"Like what you see babe?" He teases. I blush and start walking towards the bed.

"Mayyyybe" I lay beside him and rest my head on his bare chest. I can hear his steady heart beat. I smile and he looks down at me.

"Kayla?" I look up to see his brown eyes staring in mine.

"Yes?"

"Do you wanna go out with me tomorrow night, like for our first date?" He turns a shade of pink and his heart beat starts to race. I smile at how cute he is.

"Of course!! Where are we going?"

"That's a surprise" he winks at me. God, he knows I hate surprises.

"Teeelllll meeeeee pwease?!?! You know I hate surprised!!" I wine in a baby voice.

"Deal with it" he says playfully while kissing my forehead.

"Fine but at least tell me how I js hours dress." I cross my arms.

"Casual" he simply says with a smile on his face. What is he up to?

Shawn comes in the room with a bathing suit on and asks us if we want to go swimming indoors because it's late out. Jack and I say yes and I jump up ready to try on my new bathing suit I have. It's just black but I think it would look cute because it has a diamond circle in the front in between the two breasts.

I get the bathing suit on but then I remember the scars. What if the boys see them? They're not too bad or noticeable so I think I will be okay.

I get out of the bathroom where I was changing to show Jack my bathing suit but he was putting on his. I scream and cover my eyes which makes him jump and fall to the ground with a thud.

"OH MY GOSH I AM SO SORRY!!! I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE STILL CHANGING!" I turn away. I can feel the heat rising to my cheeks but I'm laughing at the same time. Jack just fell to the ground and that was hilarious. I also say him naked and that was....well.....awkward.

"It's okay the shorts are on now." I turn around to see a very red Jack Gilinsky. I burst into laughter and he just scratches the back of his neck.

"How long does it take to put on shorts mr. Gilinsky?" I poke his chest.

"I had to ask Shawn something" he pushes a strain of hair back behind my ear.

"Oh." Was all I could say. He trails his hands down my arms until he reaches my scars. He takes my wrist and kisses each scar before reaching my lips. Our lips move in sync. His lips are so soft I could kiss them all day. Jacks hands find my waist and pulls me closer. He keeps one hand on my waist but moves the other in my hair. Lightly tugging it and deepening the kiss. Of courses our "little moment" was ruined when Nash came in.