Chapter 6

SORRY THAT CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT😁 ANYWAY GHIS CHAPTER WILL BE A LITTLE LONGER SO HOPE YOU LIKE IT💜 LOVE YA😘

___________________________

*kayla's pov*

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! I wake up to my annoying alarm clock. The light shinning in my eyes from my window blinds me for a couple seconds before I decide to get up. I start crawling out of bed really tired an pic up my phone. Scarlett texts me.

<from Scarlett>

READY FOR MAGCON TODAY?!?!? U get to meet the lovely viners. OMG I'm sooo jelly!!!!

OMG I totally forgot about Magcon for a second!!! I suddenly jump up fully awake and start getting ready. I take a 30 minute shower and take 2 hours to get ready. Throwing on that cute outfit I got from the mall. I wonder if Jack would like it ;). My mom drops me off and the Magcon center. I am a little bit late considering I couldn't find my wallet because I wanted to buy a Magcon sweatshirt. It would cover up my scars if I ever needed to. That's one reason why I love sweatshirts. They are comfy as well. I walk in the place to see if u can spot any of the Magcon boys yet. No luck. How am I going to find him in this crowd of screaming girls??

*Jack G pov*

Where is she?!? Will she show up? I try looking for her but it's pretty hard because of all the screaming girls. Zayum their loud. I look towards the entrance and spot her. Immediately butterflies erupt in my stomach. She's here. I smile to myself. I grab Nash aside and whisper in his ear that she's over by the entrance. He sends his brother Hayes to get her and I can't stop smiling. I'm finally going to meet her. She spots me soon and our eyes lock. My knees go weak when I see her and she turns away blushing. She's going to be the death of me. I just know it.

*kayla's pov*

I keep looking around and suddenly I meet Jack G's eyes. We hold a state for a couple of seconds until I notice he's smiling and I look away blushing. Oh god I can't be blushing! Not in front of him. All I feel at the moment is butter flies and I can't stop smiling or blushing. Great.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around to face the stranger. Wait a minute...it's not a stranger it freaking Hayes Grier!!!! He smiles and says...

" Hey are you Kayla Smith?" He ask while looking in my eyes.

" um y-yeah I am" I stutter.

"Come with me backstage, everyone wants to meet you!"

"Okay" Hayes takes my hand and leads me backstage. We push pass the screaming girls. They yell HAYES!!! CAN I GET A PICTURE?? WHO'S THAT GIRL??? ARE YOU DATING?? I laugh because I don't even know him and they ask these questions. I wonder if I'm going to loose hearing because of these girls. Do the boys wear ear plugs? They probably should if they don't.

*Jack G pov*

I sit in a chair backstage with the boys waiting for Kayla. Everyone can tell I'm nervous. I keep playing with my fingers and looking at the entrance for backstage. What's taking hayes so long?

*Jack J pov*

I look back at Jack G and she he's playing with his fingers. Whenever he does that, it means he's nervous. I think everyone is because we are meeting her for the first time. What if she doesn't like us? What if she's not as nice as Jack G says she is? Thoughts ramble in my head until I see Hayes and Kayla come in. Everyone falls silent and Stands up. Jack G's mouth drops and he states at her for quiet a while. I close his mouth with my hand.

"Close your mouth, you are going to catch flies." I tease him.

He elbows me in the ribs...ow! Kayla looks at the both of us and chuckles. She's pretty cute I might say myself. Of course Jack G seems to think so. He never shuts up about her.