chapter 14: help them

Elsa pov

I wipe the tears off my face. i can't show weakness, i get up and head to the throne room. your highness what is your first act of queen gonna be asks a lady by the door.

um, help those in need, i say. especailly the children i say. that is so thoughtful says the lady. thank you i say.

a few minutes later six children with worn out clothes come in. there faces pale and they look like they haven't eaten.

there quickly dressed and start to eat, i see a small boy i can tell he is shy. i walk over to him and sit down next to him. hi i say, hi he says shyly. are you okay i ask, no he says, why not i ask because i have no one to take care of me.

i hug the little boy in my arms, trying to comfort him. he takes the hug. you need some rest i say as i carry him to my room, his head resting on my shoulder. i tuck him in and sing the song i sang to Hiccup in the cave.

deep in the meadow, under the willow, a bed of grass, a soft green pillow, lay your head down and close your sleepy eyes.

you have a beautiful voice says the boy. whats your name i ask. tommy he replies. well tommy you need to rest so good night. i kiss his fore head and exit the room.

I close the doors behind me when i look up Hiccup is there with a smile on his face. you make a good mother he says. thank you i say and kiss him.

Hiccup pov

i saw the way she cared for the boy. with kindness and not force she'd make a great mother one day.

after she kisses me we walk to the dining hall where jack is. as were eating Elsa starts to speak.

Elsa pov

i am going to give each of you a chance to make me fall in love with you. then jack starts to jump up and down. i go first he blurts out fine i say we start tommorow.

Jacl pov

when i hear her say that i jump up with glee and i'm going first i say in Hiccup's face. i can see he's starting to get angry.