Chapter 24

Thank you so much for all of your support! Sorry this is a bit late, I have been working hard on projects you will see soon. 😊 Thank you for 15,000 reads and 400 votes!

In a last minute attempt to save me, Paul completed screwed up his whole game and turned the house upside down.

• • •

4 hours before eviction

"You guys keep saying stuff about me, I can hear it. All of y'all are paranoid about me. Am I wrong?"

I quickly glanced up at Paul at the sudden change in atmosphere. Paul, James, Corey, Michelle and I were hanging out in the kitchen having a good time.

"...So you're making an assumption?" James questioned.

"No, I trust my observations. I thought that I had your back and that you had my back-"

Michelle cut Paul off, "You totally had his back, James... Biggest liar and manipulator in the house."

I looked up as Natalie sat beside me at the table and Michelle was cooking.

"Hey bud, I'm pretty sure I'm not talking to you so why don't you mind your own business?"

See my viewing point was a bit difficult as Michelle was directly behind me and Paul was directly across the table from me. As I looked in Paul's direction he sent me a wink. Oh God, what is he up to now?

"I don't care!" Michelle sarcastically replied.

Paul shook his head, "You have no right to talk to me that way."

"You are the biggest baby in this house!"

Oh, the irony in Michelle's words.

"You think you can talk to anybody how you want with no repercussion-"

"That's how you think too!" She accused him.

"When have I ever spoken to you like that in anyway? When have I ever disrespected you?" He asked.

"All the time!" She screamed at him.

"You're a f***ing cunt! Don't speak to me that way."

He went on as Natalie, Corey and I's mouths dropped and we all stared at each other.

"Woah!" Natalie said shocked.

Nicole looked in from the bathroom and when we made eye contact she put her hand over her mouth.

"You're a bully! You talk down to people-" I heard Paul say as I focused on the argument once more.

What round is this? 4 or 5?

"Who do I talk down to?" She questioned.

"That's why people say stuff behind your back, bud! Because you're a terrible person." Paul threw his hands up.

"I don't care!" Michelle shrugged.

"You like to kick people when they're down and cry about it later."