Chapter 6

Thank you for 100 reads!

Day 20

Victor had gotten Team Unicorn in the backyard to talk. Vic, Natalie, James, Bronte and I sat on the couches. I had no idea what he would want to talk about.

"Thank you for not putting me up for the roadkill." James said starting the conversation.

Vic nodded, "Yeah I didn't but I could've... because you're on my team. I don't want to lose a strong teammate, you know? I'm not trying to sway your vote in anyway honestly. Well, I am I guess. We can stay strong as a team if you sway your vote towards Tiffany. I mean I'm obviously hoping you're not going to vote me out."

These are the exact words that he said btw I know it doesn't sound right LMAO LETS CONTINUE.

Everyone nodded and agreed with him.

James and I obviously weren't going to tell him the truth.

"Vote for Tiffany. That'd just make since. That's my play right now."

• • •

   Later I was called into the diary room.

   "Lets see what can I talk about..." I thought for a moment. "How about my game so far? I have somehow alined myself with almost everyone in this house. Strategically I could go far just by doing that. I'm going to lay low till I need to do something. I have the eight pack- James, Nicole, Da'Vonne, Frank, Zakiyah, Corey and Michelle. I have my team- Victor, Bronte, Natalie and James again. Paulie and I work together. I have the sitting ducks, Paul. Fatal Five with Nicole, Da'Vonne, Zakiyah and Michelle. But I have a couple of people in this house I'm not aligned with, I don't talk with Bridgette but I know she is set on taking out the returnees. Tiffany is too paranoid to work with."

• • •

I was sitting in the have not room with Da'Vonne when Frank came in and started to talk to us.

   "You'll be alright with this but I was worried Tiffany's so on edge... She had come to me and she knows about the Eight Pack not exactly... but she knows we are all working together. The only person that can hurt us in short term is Paulie. That's why I kinda clued him in on what was going on. With the Eight Pack."

Da'Vonne asked if he was mad. He had to have been mad. Why would Frank tell him without checking with the alliance?

"No, I'm positive. He's good, he obviously knows I was like 'Look we haven't had a chance to talk about this with you blah, blah, blah' you know?"

You going to talk to Paulie was to cover your own ass. He wasn't worried about anybody else. That's why he went and talked with him without us. Selfish ass.

• • •

The next day Da'Vonne pulled me into the have not room.

"Okay, so here's the latest and this has to stay between us." I nodded and sat beside her.

"Zakiyah came to me this morning and said Paulie told her that he wanted a final five with him, her, me, Corey and Nicole."