Please, Stop! [TW]

"Chae—" she stutters. "Chaeyoung!" I miss you.

She sounds so excited, too excited, while the other girl on the other line just shouts at her panicly. "Mina!"

At that, Mina stops smiling. Chaeyoung surprisingly sounds worried and panic right now. And Mina feels that there's something wrong happening right now. "Hey, what's wrong, Chaeng?"

"Momo! She—" a second. "She called me from a public phone! I think she just escaped again!"

21 Please, Stop! [TW]

Chaeyoung sighs, holding her phone carelessly. The screen's showing Mina's contact, but that's all she could do, staring at it. Yeah, Chaeyoung really wants to text Mina, but she doesn't know how she starts a conversation with Mina after that day.

It's been a week since their last meet. A week without texting, or calling, or interacting. Both of them remain silent and refuse to reach out for each other. Because it just feels weird to act like everything's normal, when in fact, they're still not over of another stupid argue.

Honestly, Chaeyoung really wants to text Mina. She wants to know how she doing now, and simply just wants everything back to normal. This situation's so uncomfortable, and Chaeyoung really wants this to end soon.

This whole week, she's been thinking and realizing that their fight was really stupid and silly. They shouldn't have fight just because Chaeyoung caught them kissing. Mina's having a crush on Jeongyeon, and Chaeyoung should have prepare more. Mina has the right to do whatever she wants, so Chaeyoung shouldn't have to be that upset.

Within a week, Chaeyoung's been avoiding Mina. Whenever she sees Mina in the campus, she'll run away from the scene, hiding, so they don't have to bump to each other. She isn't ready to face Mina though, so she feels it's the best for her to leave the scene.

For a week, she's been staying at her own house. She leaves the house earlier in the morning, so she won't be late. At the end of the day, she'll take another train and go back home. Yeah, it's damn tiring, but she has no enough courage to face Mina, so it's better this way.

For a week, Chaeyoung really feels like she's becoming a 'star' in their campus. She was once walking around when she heard a bunch of girls whispering towards her, gossiping about her. Oh yeah, their silly stupid fight was a very huge news for everyone. It never happened before, this kind of fight. A fight between two lesbians roommate, bickering in a very embarrassing way. It was a bomb, everyone's living in the dorm know about it. And words really spread fast, so perhaps, most of the student in the campus know it now.

Chaeyoung met Tzuyu in the class once. She approached the small in a quick pace right after she saw her figure. She said Mina came to her room last night, looking for her. She said that Mina's face was bitter, and she looked bad. She was so down when knowing Chaeyoung wasn't there, and walked back to her room sadly.

Chaeyoung also feels guilty for this. She knows this thing will haunt Mina, and she'll get stressed because of this. But Chaeyoung, even though she wants to meet Mina and say sorry to her, ending this avoiding each other, she has no confident and courage to do that. And therefore, there they are, passing through the week without get in touch.

Chaeyoung exhales. She's in the train station now, and the announcement's heard. Her train's coming. Perhaps today would end just like another day, herself being a coward to not brave enough to text Mina, and just go back again to her home.

Chaeyoung sees the train's getting closer, becoming slower when the first car of the train passes her. It screeches loudly, and Chaeyoung's blown by the wide, her boyish hair's flapping. She shuts her eyes.