Pewdiecry

Cry POV

I'm going to do it. I will be able to make the person that I love mine forever. I already have everything planned out. I will tell Pewds that we are going to the park to see some friends, which is true but, they don't even  know that I will be proposing. It's going to be a surprise for everyone. "Cry! Come on we can't leave them waiting!" Pewds said pulling me in for a kiss. "I know, lets go!" I said dragging him into the car.

           ~time skip of car ride

"PEWDS! CRY!" Minx and Ken screamed bringing us into a hug. I saw the rest of our friends shaking their heads at the two weirdos. After a long hug they released us. Red walked up to us. "Hey, Cry, Pewds! How's the relationship treaten ya?" I didn't answer I just pulled pewds in for a passionate kiss. "I guess that answers that!" Scott and snake said from behind her giggling.

My heart was beating hard against my throat. I was ready to ask him, to be mine.

"Hey, can I get everyone's attention?" I excitedly called out to my friends, who fell silent looking at me. "Come here pewds!" I called for him who was sitting next to red. He came up to me with a smile, but I could see the confusion glazed over his eyes. Good, that's just what I wanted. I took his hands in mine. "Pewds." I began "We have been together for a while now, we've been together through thick and thin, and I love you so much-" I took the box with the black velvet covering out of my pocket and got on one knee. I heard gasps and cheering from our friends, but those didn't amount to the love that was in pewds now slightly tearing eyes. "-and will you marry me?"

Pewds was crying now more than ever, but he managed to choke out. ".. YES.. OFCORSE... I love.. you. s.so much." With that I grabbed the golden ring with a single ruby in it, gently grabbed pewds hand, and connected the two.

"I love you too." I simply said over the chorus of our friends in the background.