Immortalanex

Kevin POV

"I love you." I finally had those words I wanted from Aleks more than anything in this world.

"I love you too." I replied, but it was to late. He flat lined and it's all my fault.

          ~flashback to yesterday

I finally managed to talk Aleks into going to the beach with me. I was ready to tell him during the car ride why I brought him.

"Aleks?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you know why I'm bringing you to the beach?"

"No, Why?"

"It's because I've wanted to tell you something for a while now, i.I think I like you. I love you."

"Really? I want you to know that I Lo-" He didn't get to finish. I swerved of the road to evade a deer. The car flipped right onto Aleks' side.

            ~end of flashback

Today is his funeral.

          ~time skip. 60 years

I lay here in my hospital bed awaiting deaths dark hand to grasp me. I'm 83 and I've never gone one day without thinking about Aleks. I miss him and I stayed faithful to him. I have not uttered the words 'I love you' to anyone else. I only want him to hear it.

I start to see a faint light as that constant beeping fades into a single strand.

I woke in a field of yellow daisies, my favorite. When I hear someone call my name in the distance. I turn to see someone.

"ALEAKS!" I scream back. He hasn't changed a bit.

Now I can say those words he didn't get to hear all those years ago. "I love you to Aleks."

He hugs me. "I know, I'm so sorry I left you."

"It's okay, we're together now."