Rupunzel

How We Met:

I am the little sister of Flynn Rider(a.k.a Eugine Fitsherbert). Since our parents died he's the one who has been taking care of me. But lately he's been living in the life of crime, and I didn't like it. And then he started hanging out with these two other criminals, who I mostly don't like.

But right now we were running from guards, my brother betrayed the criminals, and Flynn told me to run somewhere where I can hide. He was going to distract the guards and lead them off.
I ran as far as I could and I came across a stone wall covered with vine leaves. I was at a dead end. Then I heard a bunch of men voices coming my way. I backed away in fear, didn't know what to do.
But as I back up I felt something on my back. I turned and saw the vine on my back and a cave that leads somewhere. I heard the voices getting closer so I hid in the cave. I saw the soldiers shadows and the looked around. I prayed that they wouldn't look here. And my prayer was answered because they left. I sighed in relief and followed the other end of the cave.
I was shocked at what I found.

A tower stood tall, covered with some vines and leaves. A waterfall was flowing behind it and there was a medium sized pond.

I jumped when I heard the soldiers voices back. I decided to hide in the tower. I ran towards the tower and searched around trying to find an entrance. But there was nothing. Panic grew inside me. I was afraid that the soldiers would find me before my brother will.

But then I heard the window on the tower open. I looked up to see what it was. Then..........a long rope of blonde hair popped out of the window and landed right in front of me. I was so shocked at what I was seeing. The hair wiggled around, snapping me out of my trance. I walked up to the hair and grabbed the end, made a huge hole for me to put my foot in. I tugged the hair twice, signaling the person that I'm ready. Then my feet left the ground and I was in the air. I was pulled all the way to the top of the tower.

I made to the window and climbed right in. Then I met the person who let me in the tower.
It was a handsome man with very very long golden hair. His were a bright green. He also had cute freckles on his face. His outfit was purple but his boots were brown.

"Uh hello." I greeted the handsome stranger.

"Hello," He said back. "My name is Rupunzel. Yours?" Rupunzel told me and asked me my name.

"Alice." I said.

------------------------------
Rupunzel and I got along very well. He told me about himself and what he likes to do. I told him about myself to and I told him about my brother. He let me meet his pet chameleon, Pascal.
But then I heard my brother calling my name.

"Who's that?" Rupunzel asked me as he heard my brother.

"That's my brother." I told him. "Well this means I have to go." I said, even though I was disappointed.

Sadness grew on Rupunzel's face. "Well will I ever see you again?" He asks me.

I thought about it and I decided. "Yes you will I'll think of something." I said.

Happiness then replaced his face. "Perfect. I'll see you again soon."

I nodded and Rupunzel helped me out of the tower. I made it to the bottom and made my way to the cave. But before I left, I turned and waved at Rupunzel. Rupunzel waves back. Then I turned and left, already thinking of a plan to meet him again.