Auroran

How We Met:

My father told me that I am betrothed to a prince who's father was allies with mine and decided to bond our kingdoms together. And when he turns 16 he and we shall meet.
But the problem was that I didn't want to marry someone who I never even met. So I rode off to clear my head from the news.

"Lily," that's my horse's name,"I know father wants me to marry this man for bonding our kingdoms together, but I don't know if I even want to do it."

Lily snorted in response.

"I mean I hardly even know who or what he even looks like, what if he doesn't like me for who I am?" I questioned her and myself.

After having Lily walking for a mile over, I hopped off my saddle and tied Lily's reins to a tree and walked over to a flower bush I just spotted. They were a yellow color and only had four petals attached to each other.
I started to hum to myself a melody I know and two birds flew by together and landed on a small tree, that's when I started to sing.

'I wonder,

I wonder,

I wonder why each little bird has a someone to sing to,

Sweet things to,

A gay little love melody,'

As I sang I walk to a window like opening that gives me the view of King Stephan's castle

'I wonder,

I wonder if my will keep singing,

Will my song go winging to someone,

Who will find me,

And bring back a love song to me.'

As I finished the song I gazed upon the sight of the castle right in front of me.
But that was until-

"Hello."

I turned around to see who greeted me, and ended seeing a young man pretty much my age. He had golden hair tied back into a low ponytail, his eyes were a beautiful purple and his smile was the most sweetest smile ever. And he seems to be wearing peasant clothing.

"Oh uh hello." I greet back in surprise.

"Forgive me for startling, I am just surprised to see that someone found this place." He apologized coming to stand next to me.

"Oh no, I'm the one who should be apologizing to you, I didn't know this spot belonged to someone else." I quickly ensure.

"Well no I don't own it, but it is one of my favorite places in the woods." He explained putting his gaze on the castle.

I turned my gaze on the castle as well, pretty much joining him.

"It certainly does have a wonderful view." I spoke, breaking the small silence.

"Yes it does." He agreed.

It became quit after that but it was ok with me.
But even if it was far away you heard the afternoon bell. Then it hit me, father told me to come home before the afternoon bell.

"Excuse me but I have to go." I told him and ran to my horse.

"W-what hold on wait!" He shouted trying to stop me.

But I didn't stop from running. But I was stopped by him grabbing my wrist.

"Wait when can I see you again?" He asks.

I thought for a while and answered.

"Tomorrow morning that's when I go on my morning ride with Lily."

"Alright tomorrow morning it is." He agrees.

I nodded and went to Lily about to get on my saddle but-

"But wait," I turned to face him to know what he wants, "I don't know what your name is." He says

"Persephone. Yours?" I ask.

"Brian Ro." He answered.

We both smiled at each other til I got on my saddle and rode off towards home. But my mind was stuck on him, Brian Ro.