Cinderellan

How We Met:

My father decided to let me and my sister to walk around the kingdom. Yes I am a princess and so is my sister. I'm the oldest and my sister is the youngest. But she is the main prize all the main are aiming for, she is very beautiful I can't lie about that and me, I'm just pretty.

"Now remember your majesties, we must make this town visit short." The Duke informed me the 3rd time.

"Yes I remember." I replied.

The carriage came to a stop and the foot stepper opened the door for us. I was the first one who came out of carriage. There were some people who walked by each other greeting one another, and that is exactly what I wanted to see.
My sister left to greet some people and some men were surprised to see her here. But my gaze was torn from my sister to see a young blonde male with blue eyes and wearing servant clothing. He dropped some boxes and two men called him a clumsy fool.

'Well excuse you two.' I thought to myself.

After they left the man to tend for himself and he was having a hard time trying to pick up all the boxes. So I went to him to tend his needs.

"Here let me help you." I said insisting starting to grab some boxes.

"Oh no, it's quite alright miss I got it." He assured me but I didn't listen to him.

I grabbed all the boxes I can carry and helped him set it on his cart.

"Uh thank you for your help, even though I didn't really needed it." The man thanked.

"It was no problem at all really." I told him.

Once that was taken care of I got a good look at his face and he is very handsome. His hair is blonde and he also has the most beautiful blue eyes. And I can tell he is a very kind. I didn't realize how long I've been starring at him until I heard someone clearing his throat behind me.
I turned to see that it was the Duke.

"Your majesty I'm sorry to interrupt but we must be on our way now. Your father will be expecting you and your sister by now." He informed me.

I sigh in disappointment of how short my visit here is.

"I'm sorry about this....uh I'm sorry but I don't believe I have your name." I said in curiosity.

The man chuckled til he answered. "My name is Cinderellan."

"Cinderellan." I repeated.

That name suits him so well.

"Well Cinderellan, it was wonderful meeting you, and I do hope we shall meet again." I said.

"And you as well my lady." He said in a polite manner. Which made me blush.

I did a little wave goodbye and left to the carriage. The foot stepper helped me into these carriage where my sister who is already in the carriage. But as we rode off to the castle my mind was stuck on Cinderellan. I just couldn't get him out of my mind.

"Oooh looks like someone met a boy." My sister teased.

I just rolled my eyes at her antics.

But she is right, for once.