Ben

How We Met:

My name is Natalie and I am a princess, well actually I was once a princess. You see, my brother is very selfish and cruel. He didn't care about anyone but himself.
One winter night a knock was heard and I volunteered to answer it. When I opened the door I saw a cloaked old woman who was in the freezing cold outside who gave me a rose in exchange for shelter from the cold. I told her that she didn't have to give me anything for shelter and I let her inside the castle. I showed her to everyone and told them that she'll stay here with us until the storm was over.
But my brother reacted in the opposite way.
He ordered me to make her leave but I denied him. We started yelling at each other me telling him he was so selfish and him telling me how stupid I am. But our argument was interrupted by a very bright light. A beautiful enchantress was floating right in front of us.
She was speaking words but they were to my brother.

"You have been deceived by your own cold heart, a curse upon your house and all within it. Until you found someone to love you as you are, you shall remain forever a beast."

I witnessed all of us being turned into even me. I looked at myself and I had fur all over me.

I turned to my brother and see that he has been turned into a beast

I turned to my brother and see that he has been turned into a beast. He was roaring in anger and agony.
But then the enchantress appeared in front of me with a soft smile on her face.

"I'm afraid the curse is upon you as well, but you will be gifted for your kindness and the goodness in your heart," she spoke to me, and then a necklace that cased small a rose appeared in front of me glowing with the enchantress's light, "this necklace shall protect you and those you love dearest."

The enchantress grabbed the necklace and put around my neck

"May this necklace be with you and protect you at all time." The enchantress says and disappeared in front of all of us. After that we never saw the enchantress again.

Time Skip-

Years have past for me and my brother. He had given up hope in finding a girl to love and love him in return. I don't exactly blame him, but it's not because of his looks, it's because of his temper. He's always angry.