I saw how she squinted her eyes just a bit before she started carressing my shoulder in a attempt to calm me down.

I don't know what's wrong with me.
I haven't acted all jittery like this since I was in high school.

"Take deep breaths." she softly spoke out.

I took her advice and within seconds I was closing my eyes and relaxing.

"She's going to be okay. She's strong, and stubborn. She won't take no for an answer. You know that." she added.

I smiled a bit.

"Yeah... I know."

"Have faith in her. Things will finish soon." she calmly ended.

I smiled warmly at her.

I can't display my appreciation with just mere words.

I definitely owe her.

No doubt about it.

But nobody said that I can't start paying it off right?

I heard her gasp a little as I wrapped my arms around my mother-in-law as if she was my own mother.
One who saw my vulnerable side, but aided and comforted me in return.

Soon enough, she hugged me back.
And it was the best feeling ever.

It was only a few seconds after we released from the tender embrace that two figures came bursting through the waiting room door.

I stared.
Two nurses.
One holding the door and one looking straight at me.

I stood up before they could say anything.
But by the way they were looking at us, there's no doubt that their words were going to be directed towards us.

Deep breaths, Jungkook. Deep breaths.

"Mr. Jeon?" one of them asked.

I adjusted my posture and tried to look as presentable as I could.

I nodded in repsonse.

Both of them smiled.

"Would you like to see your baby?"

--------------------------------------------

Every turn and hallway seemed to have no end as I followed the backs of the two nurses.

I just couldn't contain myself anymore.
I couldn't wait to see her.

To see them both.

As the steps started to slow down their pace, I realized that we must be getting close to the room.

They looked back to see me right on their heels and a middle aged couple struggling to try and catch up with us.

They stopped.

I stared at the door next to us, mostly in slight fear of what I was going to witness on the other side.

I'm such a coward right now.
Even though it's the first time I ever experience this, I shouldn't be acting like a chicken.

For crying out loud I wasn't the one with my legs spread open for six and a half hours!

I took another look at the door but immediately looked down.

I mentally cursed myself for over thinking things.
I guess I just can't help getting these tingly feelings when it comes to her.

Jungkook. Stop making excuses.
Tingly feelings? Please.