Her

'Jungkook...'

'Jagi... I'm on my way right now.'

'Jungkooooooook~'

I clenched the bag I held in my hands and my phone in the other as I began to walk faster.

'I'm climbing up the stairs now.'

'Jagiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~'

I made it to the apartment door and as I was getting out the keys I heard yet another groan from her.

I quickly unlocked the door and stepped in.

As I closed the door behind me I saw her sitting in the dining room with her cheek against the table and her phone inches away from her mouth.

I hung up the phone pressed up against my ear and took a better look at her.

She looked pretty hilarious...

I approached her as she shifted her head up to see me.

She immediately scrunched up her cheeks and smiled as she took sight of the paper bag.

She extended her hands out and I handed it to her as I leaned down to kiss her forehead which held some loose strands of hair.

"Here you go babe, your cheeseburger with extra pickles."

She looked delighted as she peeked inside the bag.

I smiled and took off my soaking wet hoodie.

She immediately looked my way and her smile turned into a frown.

"I'm sorry for making you go out when it's pouring outside." she mentioned with teary eyes.

I threw the hoodie onto the floor and widened my eyes at her reaction.

"I'm so inconsiderate..." she quietly whispered.

I immediately walked up to her and cupped her cheeks so as to not make her shed any tears.

"Jagi... it's okay. The hoodie kept me dry. Besides, it's something that you've wanted to eat for a while now. Don't think too much of it and just enjoy it, ne?"

She nodded and flashed me her beautiful smile while she dug her hands in the bag to take everything out and place it on the table.

"Oh, I also got you some fries if you wanted th-"

"I don't want any."

Of course...

I chuckled and made my way into the kitchen, opened the fridge, and took out the one thing Eunri has been eating all this week.

I grabbed a spoon and took the jar out into the dining room only to see her opening up her burger.

I smiled and placed down the spoon and jar.

"Here's your jam jagi."

She looked up at me and smiled adoringly.