11- Ew. Go Away

"Ew school." Kade groaned as he trudged out of the car.

"Ew Kade." Caylum laughed back. "Have fun at school today, okay? And no more fights Camryn." He turns his head slightly to give me a pointed stare.

"Don't give me that look, I was trying to help." I point a finger at him, narrowing my eyes. "Mhmm." He hums sarcastically.

I make a noise of disagreement before slamming the back door of his car shut. "Hey, don't take it out on my baby, okay?" Caylum shouts out as we start to walk away.

"What about Lace?" Kade yells out my thoughts.

He gives a chuckle in response, "She's my love." He says, completely serious, a smile set on his lips.

"Aww you're so cute!" Kade and I fangirl, yes fangirl, as my brother flips us off before driving off.

As we walk towards the gates of the school, a familiar head of brunette hair catches my eye. "Camryn!" Nicole calls out, waving at the pair of us. Instead of walking through the gates that were a few metres ahead of us, we took a detour to go stand with Nicole and the other girls of our small group.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them cheerfully.

"Ew, Cam, it's too early, can you tone down the enthusiasm before I have to do it myself?" Victoria says.

"Not a morning person, I see." Kade says, not being able to hold his tongue.

"Frost, I swear." she grinds her teeth together.

Clearly finding the situation funny and Victoria not at all intimidating, Kade shoots back, "It's not very nice to swear, Tori." He tuts mockingly.

Tori places her forefinger and thumb about a centimetre apart and looks up to Kade, "You see how far apart my fingers are?" She doesn't wait for his reply as she continues, "That's how close I am to beating you up."

Kade chuckles and hums sarcastically. "Sure." He taunts her.

"Don't tempt me more, Kade." She growls out his name.

He mockingly pouts and she comes to stand closer to him so that they are not even a metre apart. "But why not? It's fun riling you up." He states with a massive grin placed on his lips.

Victoria huffs before pushing at his chest attempting to get him out of her face. "You aren't getting rid of me that easily, I've been dancing for a while, Tori." Kade accents her name, while a smile still plays on his face.

"Okay you two, I'm not supposed to get in-between anymore fights after Monday, but if I have to, I will smack some sense into both of you." I state firmly, pointing an accusatory finger between the two of them.

Kade raises a brow at the girl standing not even sixty centimetres away from him, who finally stands dow and sighs. "Right, sorry Cam." She looks at me, genuinely sorry.

"It's okay." I tell her with a smile on my face.

"Well, good morning everyone." Harper's voice sounds from behind me as he comes to stand between Kade and I, throwing an arm over each of our shoulders. I lift his arm off of my shoulder slightly and duck beneath it before he can say anything.

I move to stand next to Nicole and look back over to see Harper staring at me. I raise my eyebrow as if to say 'what?' but he just shook his head and continued his conversation with Kade just as Jacob arrived and wrapped an arm around Aelin's waist and placed a kiss to the corner of her mouth. Just as they were about to kiss, Nicole piped up, "Nope, uh uh, not happening in front of me, go play tonsil hockey somewhere else please." She covered her eyes and pulled a disgusted face. Both Jacob and Aelin laughed before walking away.