Chapter 10

It was the next morning and I decided to go back to my room. "Hey Amy." I waved to her. "What's up girl? Did you and Donald get it on?" She asked a smirk falling on her face. "No, he did help me calm down though. "Well I got to go, so see ya later." I waved walking off to my job.

The time was peaceful, when I got back to my room Amy wasn't there. Soon there was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I shouted so the person could hear. "It's me Beca." I heard and opened the door. "Hey why are you here?" I asked letting her in. "I should be asking you the same question. Didn't you get a text about how the Bellas are back in for finales?" She asked and my eyes went wide. "Oh my gosh I haven't even checked my phone at all this morning." I said picking it up. Sure enough there was a text from Chloe about it. "How about we head over there together?" Beca offered and I agreed so I locked the door and started heading out with her. When we got there it was chaos. There was puke on the floor, Chloe and Aubrey on the floor with Amy on top of them, my sister blowing her rape whistle, Cynthia Rose trying to grab my sister. Lily in the puke making puke angels, the other's just watching. "Guy's! Guys! What is going on?!" Beca shouted as I went to help Lily. "Nothing, this is a Bellas rehearsal." Aubrey stated dusting herself off and picking up the pitch pipe. "I know, I just.....wanted to say sorry. What I did was a really dick move, and I shouldn't have changed the song without asking you. But if you will Aubrey, I would like to be back in the Bellas, and let Baby in as well." Beca explained. Aubrey kept quiet, so Beca grabbed a chair and started walking out slowly, the girls started to tell Aubrey to stop her or they would just look at her. "Wait!" Aubrey finally stopped her and she turned around. "Thank you, that would of been embarrassing." Beca spoke walking back. "I know I have been hard on you, I know I have been hard on everyone. But I am my father's daughter, and what he would say is. If at first you don't succeed. Pack your bags.'" Aubrey said sitting down. "Okay I get it, my dad's hard on me too. Not like that but. I guess we don't know much about each other, about most of you." Beca stated. "Well I'll tell you something you didn't know about me. I have a lot of sex." Stacie stated. "Yeah we know." Amy answered.

"Only cause I just told you." Stacie sassed. "This is a good idea. That was a bad example but this is a good idea. Let sit and say something about us that know on ever knew." Beca suggested getting a seat out for Lily and then for her. I sat by my sister. "Okay I got something. This is hard to tell you." Cynthia started. "I think we know where this is going. Lesbehonest." Amy said.

"Over the past year I've had a serious gambling problem." Cynthia stated and some of us gave weird looks not thinking she would say that. "It started when I broke up with my girlfriend." Cynthia continued. "Oh there it is." Amy said and some of them said that they never knew. Lily then rose her hand and we looked at her. "I ate my twin in the womb." She mumbled and only me and Beca could hear her. "Okay, Fat Amy?" Beca asked looking towards her. "I'm an open book. I mean for god sake you guys call me Fat Amy, I guess I don't feel rigght if I'm not 100% honest. And my real name is Fat Patricia." Amy spat out and some of us were surprised. "Um, I'm not really on of those girls who had a lot of friends who were girls. And now I do, which I'm happy about." Beca smiled and we stayed quiet. "So that's me, someone else please go." Beca asked getting nervous. "Okay, I have been abused by my ex, so when Stacie found out we chose to never get in a relationship, for her it was one night stand and no farther. For me it's flirt and no farther." I explained and most of them gasped. "Baby I never knew! I'm so sorry I accused you for sleeping with all of the Treble's and calling you a slut!" Aubrey apologized, I could see she really means it. "It's fine, as long as you don't do it again." I smiled. "Okay, over spring break, I took the courageous decision to remove my nodes. The doctor says that I may not be able to sing over a g# maybe ever. I thought the season was over." Chloe cried and I felt bad. Aubrey the stood up. "Beca." She said making Beca stand up as well. "What do we do?" Aubrey asked throwing her the pitch pipe but it fell in the puke. "I'm sorry." Aubrey said. "Maybe not here." Beca suggested, so we all walked out into the empty pool where we were for the riff-off.

"Okay let's remix this business. Um Aubrey would you pick a song?" Beca asked as we stopped. "Bruno Mars, 'Just the way you are'" She suggested nodding. "Okay, Chloe could you take the lead?" Beca asked. She started the beat and we followed.

Oh her eyes her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining

Her hair her hair falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday

Ah ah I was thinking about her thinking about me

Thinking about us what we gonna be

I open my eyes it was only just a dream

I took the lead for just a dream and we started to stomp our feet and clap. To make a beat.

When I see her face

Face

We finished and Aubrey smiled. "Hands in." She spoke and we put in our hands. "Ah!" We sang but Chloe put her hand over her mouth. "What was that?" Amy asked. "I don't know I've never made that sound before." She explained. "With your messed up vocal cords you can hit the bass notes." Cynthia stated Lily rose her hand. "I think I have something to help." She spoke in a normal voice and we were surprised. "Excuse me bitch no need to shout." Amy stated and we laughed. I threw an arm over Lily's shoulders. "So does this mean that you'll beatbox with me?" I asked grinning and she nodded.

"Okay I'll make the playlist, Baby you're going to get a solo along with some others. Is there a song that you would like for it?" Beca asked. "Armor." I answered and she nodded. "Could you do the choreography?" Beca asked and I nodded. Then walked off to a dance studio to work on the choreography.

I kept smiling about how we got back in and that we are changing things up. I then got a text.
From Stacie:

Where navy blue and black bottoms or a white blouse with a black tank top.

I put it back and started with the choreography again.