Chapter 7

[I just had to put this picture on here!]

I almost fell asleep until I heard a door open. I looked up to see Beca.

"Hey." We greeted.

"What up Shawshank?" Amy asked.

"Did you get yourself a bitch?" Cynthia Rose asked.

"Did they spray you with a hose?" Amy asked. Lily said something as well but I didn't understand what she said, I was to tired to care.

"You waited up for me?" Beca asked closing the door.

"Of course we waited up for you." Chloe stated standing up.

"They've been here for hours. It's a real inconvenience. Beca." Her roommate Kimmy Jen spat out leaving.

"Beca I'm glad you're here. I'm calling an emergency Bella meeting." Aubrey said and I rolled my eyes. I groaned, why can't we do this another time, I'm tired and want to go to bed.

"No..." Amy groaned.

"First off." Aubrey started.

"Yes..." Amy said.

"The score sheet showed that the Sockapellas almost beat us. And Fat Amy you need to do it exactly how we rehearsed it okay, no surprises." Aubrey explained.

"But we need to be taking risks. It's not enough to be good, we need to put ourselves out there, be different." Beca cut in.

"Beca's right. The Treble's never sing the same song twice." Cynthia agreed with Beca.

"The audience loves the Treble's they tolerate us." Beca added.

"If we mixed it up with some new songs and new dances, I feel we could jump mountains." I stated still tired. "We could change the face of acapella if we- oh my god that sounded so queerballs, what is happening to me?" Beca said walking to her computer's.

"Let me show you this arrangement I've been working on."

"I didn't know you were into this kinds of stuff?" Chloe asked walking over to Beca. "Okay I have the pitch pipe, and I say we focus on the set list as planned." Aubrey snapped. "From now on there will be no wasting time on work or school or boyfriends or partners. I'm sorry Cynthia Rose." Aubrey explained.

"But Aubrey this stuff is pretty cool. I mean-" Chloe started but Aubrey cut her off. "Okay pratice tomorrow, 8 a.m sharp."

And at that note we all left. I saw Greg walking by so I decided to run up to him. "Hey is Donald in his room or in the frat house?" I asked as we fell in step. "We're all at the frat house. You can walk with me." Greg answered and I agreed. It was a bit cooled but not to bad, we got to the house to see that most of the guys were in their rooms. Greg showed me to Donalds. "Hey Donald you have a visitor." Greg said knocking on the door. He then opened it. "There you go. Use protection!" He shouted as he left leaving me in a blushing mess. "Hey something you need Baby Bubble?" He asked getting up from his bed. "Not really, I just felt like coming over to see you." I answered. "Can you not sleep?" He asked a worried expression aperring on his face. "Well probably that but I did say I would stop by and eat that cheesecake with you." I smiled remembering what I said to him before leaving. "Oh well it's in the refrigerator, I had to hide it so the other's wouldn't eat it." He chuckled and I smiled as we walked down stairs. He cut a slice for me and him and we decided to sit outside and eat.

"What do you think Aubrey said to have them start a fight with those old guys?" He asked as we were eatting. "I don't know I wasn't paying attention. But probably something stupid because she was angry about finding out the Sockapellas almost beat us." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I would have to say that, that's pretty bad to find out." Donald stated. "Yeah will I can't really be upset, I mean when we were singing the song I almost fell asleep. If we sing the same old song over and over we're not going to get anywhere." I ranted. Finishing my cake I started getting cold and Donald took notice because he pulled me into his chest. I started to fell sleeper. "You cold?" He asked as I snuggled up to him. He kissed the top of my forehead. "I love you." Was the last thing I heard before falling asleep.

~Donalds POV~

I kissed the top of baby's head and said that I love her and I could tell she fell asleep cause her breathing calmed down. Picking her up and taking her to my room, I laid her on my bed and then laid next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. Before falling asleep myself.

[Guys I am sorry this one is so short but I hope you like this story. Have a nice day or night.]