[001]

{Namjoon POV}

{Namjoon POV}

You know one question I will always have? Why does 6th period have to be 2 hours long? I know finals are up, but all we do in that class is a fifty page printed packet that the teacher found online. Luckily I could just find all the answers on the internet.

As I approached my locker, my ears perked up at the sound of someone's voice.

"Let go of me you racist fuck!"

I instantly ran to the courtyard, in the distance seeing a dark-skinned girl desperately trying break free from this guy's grip around her waist.

From a normal person's point of view, this could have have been a couple having a terrible argument, turning to violence to sort out their problems. But thinking about South Korea's society, I knew this wasn't the case.

Looking around, I saw that no student was trying to help her. They just watched, as if miraculously the guy would let her go.

Maybe they thought that she would be able to get away, or maybe they thought that the girl deserved this. Koreans really showed their racism in the worst times possible.

I wasted no more time, dashing towards the girl, wishing that she would be ok.

But before I could do that, something truly surprising happened.

The scene reminded me of an old kung-fu movie, as the girl harshly stepped on the boy's foot, then delivered an elbow to his jaw. The boy retreated and held his cheek, allowing the girl to kick his shins, following up with an uppercut. She seemed to hesitate before attempting to striking again. The guy caught her fist and cracked it in a way a bone never should before hitting her square in the nose.

Her scream of pain echoed in my head.

Blood in my body boiled. No words could compare to the amount of anger that traveled throughout my whole body. I can't even remember when I got over to both of them, but I do remember seeing red on my hands as I relentlessly beat that coward to a pulp.

It was the principal who had to break up the fight. My breath was ragged. The guy got a few hits on me, but he looked absolutely ugly. Looking up, I saw Yoongi near the school's entrance.

"What happened," he mouthed at me. I pointed to the guy, but he didn't get the hint. I mouthed back at him to meet me outside the principal's office.

There wasn't anything that raised your anxiety levels more than sitting face to face with your principal. It was even worse when you were a star pupil, and you knew that the principal would expect more from you.