Abandoned Living

Danny's POV

I drove up to the old apartment building Barry and I used to live in before we got our own house. Hopefully no one finds me here. This is it. The rest of my life here....in an abandoned apartment. I stepped in the building with much confidence.

The building inside seemed like it was 30 or 40 years old. The lingering smell of dirt and moth balls filled my nostrils. I went to the old exact apartment Barry and I lived in, number 251.

The apartment was definitely trashed, the walls were scrapped and chipped, curtains were shredded, lots of garbage in one corner, the specific corner where my bass laid. The wooden floor was still in tack at least. I wonder what exactly happened after Barry and I left this place.

I looked around the room, reminiscing all those times. I peered in one of the bedrooms, which was mine. The matress had nothing to cover it whatsoever and was covered in various stains, one of them looked like wine. The room reeked with foul garbage everywhere. What could've happened?

A notification pops up on my phone suddenly, a tweet from the Game Grumps "What do they want?", I groaned. It read:

We have some bad news to break, Danny has gone missing. He left the office without reason, he is possibly nowhere to be seen. Arin and Rubia have hung posters everywhere in the area and all around LA. If you're out somewhere in LA, you might stumble upon one of them. Please contact the LAPD if Danny is found.

PLEASE DAN! COME BACK HOME! WE ALL LOVE YOU!

"They all love me. They are worried about me.....but I'm not worried about them. ", I said to myself. What if they find me? I don't know if I'll be able to forgive myself. I set my things down and sat on the bed.

"I don't think I'll ever go back, this will be my home now, I don't care!", I said. I looked out the window, watching as the sun setted, sighing softly.

"What have I done to myself?", I asked. If I'd stay here for another year, then what? I felt my eyes slowly water. I do realize that it was only a game played, it wasn't real. I only imagined if it was reality...if Arin passed away...or even Rubiphire.

If I came back when I turn like 45, everyone wouldn't remember me. They'd forget me. I'd be such a loser then for that. I feel like a loser now.

I feel so many things that I don't know what to feel anymore, a voice in my head told me to rebel and stay, another said to go back home. I don't know what to do, I felt so confused that I began to cry.

I'm just stupid! What should I even do?!

The night began to settle in, I stopped crying for a bit, drying my eyes with my sleeve. Maybe some rest might help clear my mind, I'm mentally ill anyway.

I laid on the matress and drifted off to sleep in a sudden, not thinking about a thing at all.

(Written by RoyalRubia)