Chapter 12

Three hours later and a what seemed like a million presents later, my party was already over. I spent most of the time pissed off at Sylar. I kept giving him glare glances.

"You have to stay here. I have a date with Peter so I'll be back in a few hours." I walked to my closet and pulled my outfit out.

"How come you always get to go out and have fun while I'm stuck here in your dingy room?" Megan looked at me in the mirror.

"Because you want to hurt people." I took my towel off and slid my bra on.

"I promise to be good." She gave me puppy dog eyes.

"I don't trust you."

She the glared at me, "I am you."

"You're my alter ego. You're not me."

"We'll see about that."

I rolled my eyes and finished getting dressed before leaving my room, "Nathan I'll be back soon!" I called as I walked towards the front door.

"I'm so bored." Megan sighed as she flopped on the bed. She started singing to herself, "Don't touch me please, I can't stand the way you tease." She tugged at her hair.

I arrived at the movie theater and went inside. Peter was waiting in the lobby like he promised. I went over to him and hugged him from behind.

"Miss me?" I whispered in his ear.

"You're lucky you didn't mistake me for someone else." He chuckled as he turned around, "And yes I missed you." He kissed me for a few seconds before taking my hand.

Megan started kicking the bedroom wall, "Leave me alone for a few hours and I get bored. I hope you like dirt footprints on your wall, Emma."

A minute later there was a knock at the door, "Emma are you okay in there? What's that banging noise?"

Megan's head shot up. She thought she was alone but apparently Nathan was there the whole time, "I seem to have locked myself in here."

He unlocked the door and opened it. Megan ran up and hugged him, "You're my hero." She kissed his cheek.

"How long were you in there?"

"About an hour. I was all alone." She ran her hand down his chest, "Someone has been working out." She grinned at him as she ran her hand through his hair, "New conditioner?"

"Are you okay?"

She laughed, "I'm fine. I just can't get over how extremely sexy you are."

"What are you doing?"

"Something I should've done a long time ago." She pushed him out to the hallway and against the wall. She then went up to him and started making out with him.

He started kissing her back as he slowly picked her up and carried her to his room. He threw her on the bed and hovered over her. He ripped her shirt off of her and tossed it across the room.

She laughed, "Someone is feisty."

He growled before kissing her neck. He started to unbutton his pants.

After the movie was over Peter came with me to Nathan's house.

"I'll be back in a little bit, I'm going to call Claire." I walked away from him.

Peter went inside and poured himself a glass a water. He picked up the news paper from the counter and looked at the front of it.

The title read, "New York's best comic book writer Isaac Mendez found dead in his loft."