Chapter 7

I had to go find Dr. Suresh, he's the one that has the list of people who have abilities just like me. I started to wonder what other kind of abilities there are. I think being able to run super fast would be an awesome thing to do, and it'll be good exercise. I also think time traveling would be cool, to be able to go any where in the past or the future.

I went back to Nathan's house, I've decided to wait until tomorrow to look for Suresh since it's nearly mid-night. When I got back I crawled into my bed and drifted off to sleep. I started to dream about a guy whom I haven't seen in about two years. His blonde hair and blue eyes, his british accent and his evil smile. He is charming and yet super vile.

He grinned at me as I approached him, "Hello there darling." He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

I surprisingly smiled back at him and responded with, "Hey baby."

Usually the thought of him makes me sick to my stomach, but now I'm picturing him as a totally different person. 

The rest of the dream was a blur which I believe is a good thing. Why would I want to remember a dream about Adam Monroe?

When I woke up the next morning the house smelled like pancakes and toast. I got out of my bed and slipped my shorts on. I exited my room and went to the kitchen where Peter stood at the oven making breakfast.

"Good morning." I smiled as I sat at the counter.

"Morning." He smiled back, "I've decided to make breakfast for you and Nathan. Would you mind going back there and telling him that it's finished cooking?"

I nodded my head as I stood back up. I went back to Nathan's room and knocked on the door. He opened it a few seconds later. As he adjusted his tie he raised his eyebrows at me, waiting for me to say something.

"Uhhh, breakfast is ready."

"Okay thanks." He walked by me and went to the kitchen.

He seems to be in one of his moods today. It's probably because of last night though, which only made me get an even worse feeling in my stomach.

I turned around and went to the kitchen and sat at the counter.

Peter smiled at me, "You're so beautiful." He walked over to me, "And I never got to tell you good morning." He kissed me, "I have something planned for us today."

"What's that?" I smiled.

"I'm not telling you. It's a surprise. But I know you'll love it." He grabbed a plate of food and left the kitchen.

I could faintly hear what he was saying to Nathan, "Come on man. Put a smile on that face." He came back into the room a minute later, "Eat up. Our date starts in two hours." He sat a plate in front of me.

I smiled as I started eating my food, "Good, because I would love to take a shower before this date." I took another bite of the food, "You're a good cook."

"Thanks to Shake and Pour by Bisquick." He took a seat next to me.

I laughed, "That explains a lot."

"You're rude." He playfully pushed me, "I can cook."

"I've never had food you've made before. Usually we go out or Nathan cooks food for me."

"I'll cook for you some day." 

"Maybe you can bake my birthday cake."

"Five more weeks." He grinned, "Do you feel old now?"

I shook my head, "It'll probably take a few months for me to actually feel like I'm eighteen."

"I know that feeling. It's happened to me many times before."