Their Confession~

Osano najimi-
Like always, he was waiting for you by the fountain behind the school. Next to the cherry trees. He believed in the myth that if you confess your love under those trees on a Friday then they are guaranteed to accept the confession. And thats what he planned to do. You approached the tsundere boy with a smile. "Hey osano"! He scoffed. "Its about time". "There's something I have to tell you...i-ive always liked you...ever since we m-met as kids." You smirked. "Its about time you admit it. I like you too, dork". He winced and blushed. "S-shut up! Do you have any idea how much courage it takes to confess your love?!" You just laughed and hugged him.

Amao Odayaka-
You groaned and held your stomach. You didnt eat breakfast because you overslept. Paying attention in class was the hardest part of it all. "Y/n!" You turn around and greeted your friend. "Hey amao". He handed you a plate with a strawberry pastery on it. Your name was written on the pastery in whipped cream. "Aww thank you amao"! You took a bite and felt something weird in your mouth. You pulled it out and read the tiny piece of paper. "Hello y/n, you look like your in need of something sweet"! You blushed and amao he'll your chin up. Kissing your sweetly. "I love you y/n". you smiled "I love you too amao". Before kissing him again.

Kizano sunobu-
"des-pa-cito~ suave suave cito, tengo que bailar contigo hoy"! You giggled and swayed your hips back and forth to the music. Alongside kizano. He is the head of the drama dance club. "Tu sabe que tu corazon conmigo have bam bam!" minutes later the song ended and kizano spoke. "Take 5 Everyone, y/n. Come here". You walked over to him and he cued the music. Everyone else stepped off stage and watched you two. The song that played was "propuesta indecente". kizano danced and did the peacock mating call while dancing to the rhythm. once he finished he took hold of your waist and held you close. "Be mg girlfriend"? You nodded and kissed him. "Yes"! the other dancers cheered and applauded.

Oko ruto-
You weren't in the occult club. Which made it difficult for you and oko to spend time together. This upset oko but he never let it show. "Y/n". he said quietly. Not even showing his face. "Yeah"? You responded. "Do you like me"? You giggled slightly. "of course"! You gently kiss his cheek and then the bell rang. That meant it was time for class. This made you both frown. "Hey oko? Mind if I join the occult club"? He stuttered and nodded. "Y-you really w-want to?...o-okay". You both held hands and made your way down the hallway to the dark room.

Aso rito-
As your approached the football field you heard a familiar voice call out to you. "Y/n! Wait up"! You turn to see your childhood friend aso. This wasn't unusual however. He would always accompany you to class or just to talk in general. But today he seemed a bit more excited than usual. "I have to tell you something". Your eyes widened slightly and your lips parted. "Y/n, promise me you won't hate me or think lowly of me or let it get I the way of our friendship". You promised and he took a deep breath. "I love you. Ever since we were kids. And ever since we kissed on the playground in 1 st grade. You blushed and kissed his cheek. Accepting his feelings. "I love you too aso".

Mujo kina-
It was just a casual day at school. You walked down the hallway of akademk high when you heard screaming. It sounded like budos voice. Soon after walked through the double doors a football came flying directly towards you. Then your vision went black. You woke up in a bright room and you were laying on a medical table. You looked around and realized you were in the nurses office. You had bandages wrapped around your head and a splitting headache as well. You noticed ptheredical supplies as well. You felt a warm hand touch your shoulder. "hello y/n. Are you fell in any better"? You nodded and went to grab your pass to class. Before you could leave he embraced you tightly. "Y/n. Please accept my feelings." You were stunned but you still said yes.

Mido Rana-
"Y/n, are you paying attention"? You snapped out of your trance state and in the process droppedyour phone. Mr Rana walked over and picked it up. He didnt look at it but he pressed the power button. Turning it off. He gave you a stern look. "See me after class". He walked back to his desk and put your phone in the top drawer. before you knew it the bell rang and Mr Rana dismissed everyone Mr Rana eyed you the whole time to make sure you stayed seated until everyone was out. "Y/n. You do know the consequences of using your phone in class now don't you"? You spoke up embarrassed. "Yes Mr Rana". He spoke softly and seductively. "Now you have two options. You can be sent to the principles office and write standards while you explain this whole mess. Or, you can kiss me and accept my feelings. And we forget about this whole thing." you started to blush. "Mr Rana this is highly unacceptable-" he cut you off with a sweet kiss. You kissed him back and he pulled away. "Good girl. Next time, keep your eyes on me".

Osoro shidesu-
If there was one guy you never expected to ear sweet words from it was definitely osoro shidesu. He would always walk past you in the hallways and ignore you and sometimes as the school staff if he could switch classes. This hurt you deeply. But you never brought it up to him
One day you passed the delinquents that were hanging out near the schools gate exit. And they all surrounded you. "What what do you want"? You tried to sound tough but since they all had weapons and you only had pepper spray and some mace you felt you were at a great disadvantage. "Y/n." Your eyes darted to the right. There stood osoro with his arms folded. "Dont panic and we won't hurt you". You nodded. Still on your toes. "Y/n, the reason I've been avoiding you is because I..love you...I mean I...I'm trying to. Ugh..argh! Be mine?!" You blushed and nodded. "I'll be yours forever". You jumped into his arms happily.

Hanako yamaka-
Being the young yamada that he was hr didn't exactly know how to even approach a girl. His older brother taro always for the girls. They thought he was so much more attractive. Taro was always stealing his thunder but there was one girl he really liked. One that he knew woulnt go running off with his other brother taro. "Y/n!" The boy charged at you with full force. Embracing her in a tight hug. He might be small but he still packs a punch. "H-hello Hanako" you said blushing. He smiled and exclaimed "will you be my girlfriend"?! You heard the snickers and laughs of the other students who were counting on you to turn him down. "Yes Hanako. I'll be your girlfriend". Hanakos eyes shined as he cheered in glee.

Megamo saikou-
"Stop right there"! You awkwardly turn around to see megamo standing feet away from you with an angry look in his eye. He looked pretty pissed and that was odd for him. "Can I help you?". You say softly. Out of nowhere he bends you over and handcuffs you. You blushed when you realized how awkward this position is. "What are you doing!?" He said nothing. He held you there for several minutes. "You stole something from me." You growled. "No I didnt! I did nothing of the sort"! He smirked. "You stole my heart. But you can keep it." He uncjffed you and turned you around forcefully to look at him. "I love you too megamo. But dont do that crazy shit ever again OK?!" He laughed. "Alright my dear".

info kun-
Everyone has heard of him. Blackmailing boys and selling their underwear pictures to girls. He stalks teachers on different media accounts and watches students through the CCTV cameras. He had texted you a few times and introduced himself. He asked you to meet up and he even asked for a panty shot directly. Of course you said no and went to report this suspicious student. They tried to track him but every attempt was pointless and lead to a dead end. A week after he texted you again. This time he came off friendly. And thats when the bond and friendship had started between you two. You felt strong undeniable feelings for him and he felt them too. "Y/n. I have to tell you something". You texted him Back. "What is it info kun"? "I love you...do you love me"? You fan girl and reply. "Yes! I love you too!"