first date~ pt. 1

osano najimi-

this time you were on time and osano was late for a change. "well well, osano." almost ten minutes have passed and still no sign of him anywhere. you were about to bail on the date when you heard his voice. "hey y-y/n!'' you rolled your eyes and smirked. "so it looks like im not the only one who lost track on time this time around. eh?" he blushed and stuttered. "s-shut it baka! i have other things to do than think about you all day. n-not that i DO think about you all day..!!"he pouted cutely and scowled. "come on osano, lets just get to the amusement mile." you took his hand and lead him away to the carnival that was filled with fun rides, funnel cake, and entertainers.to you it seemed awesome, for osano not so great. he got scared nearly 12 times and almost lost his lunch while riding the rollar coaster with you. but to him it was worth it to see you smile once more. 

amao odayaka-

"y/yn! its so nice to see you!" he gave you a strong hug. allowing you to get a good whiff of his scent. he smelled like baked pies, blueberry to be exact. you unconsciously kept sniffing him. this caused him to blush and pull away awkwardly while chuckling. "like what you smell?"  you blushed darker and stepped back as well. "s-sorry, im still not used to having the entire bakery hit me in the face all at once." he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly and averted his eyes elsewhere. "so your still coming with me to go see the new movie girls trip right?" his eyes glimmered with hope and you nodded. "for sure!" he smiled and held your hand as the two of you headed towards the theater. "so, um...you grab the snacks and ill check in our tickets." amao smiled and looked down into your eyes while holding your chin. "this is the happiest day of my life". 

kizano sunobu-

"my dearest y/n. will you come to prom with me~? this handsome beast is in need of a stunning rose~!'' kizano was onstage and he had just finished performing when he stole the mic once more. there was at least 700 people watching you right now, even if it was a bit too early in the semester and way too early in your relationship you agreed. kizanos whole face lit up with joy and a cocky smirk crossed his lips. he bowed and sent you a blow kiss as you darted out of the auditorium. "y/n!" you heard kizanos voice and froze. "hey kizano..." "y/n?..you seem distracted...was me asking you to prom in front of the whole school a bit too much??" you nodded and bit your lip. "it was a bit fast but i still think your super sweet and i will go with you". he chuckled and smiled. "thank you for letting me know. if you ever feel uncomfortable again, let me know and ill stop." you both hugged and he smiled happily. 

oko ruto-

This had to stop. you had just gotten out of your last class to witness some of the schools delinquents bully your boyfriend oko. ¨hey!! leave him alone!!¨you shoved one of the delinquents and tripped the other three. they gave him one last boot to the balls before finally going away. ¨oh my god oko...are you alright?...¨ you helped him up and he frantically searched for his demon book. it was a few feet away and he picked it up, tucking it in his coat pocket. ¨i-im sorry you had t-to see that l-love...¨ you hugged him tightly and sighed. ¨i promise...we will make it stop. it might not be easy but we can do it...together.¨ you smiled brightly, which convinced him. her nodded and then reached for something in his locker. out came a basket full of food and other interesting things. ¨h-how about we g-go to the park...a picnic sounds nice...i-i hate the sunlight but f-for you id t-take the risk¨. you giggled and held his hand tightly. ¨sounds like a plan to me.¨ you both nodded and walked hand in hand to the park.

aso rito-

¨alright everyone on your feet! we have the pacer today and i dont want any excuses!¨ everyone groaned at the news and began stretching, knowing that arguing with aso was pointless. once his mind was made up then there was no changing it. but you loved that about him, even if it got annoying sometimes. you and aso had been in a relationship with no dates. even thought it was early on, you shouldve gone on at least one date by now right? you were snapped out of your thoughts. the whistle blew and it meant that everyone was now on break. ¨y/n, come here i want to speak with you.¨ you walked over to aso and stood in front of him. ¨whats up?¨ he took your hand and guided you behind a large tree, then he hugged you. ¨im sorry that we havent been able to hang out or even talk that much lately...ive been really busy and i lost track of my priorities. but...will you go see me perform in the triathlon this saturday?¨you smiled and nodded. ¨of course! i cant wait.¨ he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly and nodded. kissing your cheek. ¨see you there.¨ he said as you both got back on track.

mujo kina-

¨ah, y/n. im so glad to see you- are you ok!? your face is completely red!"you back up and turn your head to the side. ¨its nothing im fine-¨ the nurse attempted to walk closer in order to inspect your face a bit closer but instead that ditz tripped on something and ended up pinning you to the ground. ¨o-oh gosh!! ive gone and done it again!! how did we end up like this?...¨ you only blushed and furrowed your brows. he helped you up after a few moments. ¨im sincerely sorry y/n...i really didnt want to make you uncomfortable in anyway...¨ the nurses office grew silent. ¨im truly sorry y/n...¨ you stepped closer and took a seat next to him. he glances at you one last time as his cheeks flare red and his eyes begin to water. you flip aside one of his pink bangs and smile warmly. ¨y/n...i know this is very inappropriate but i cant help it anymore...you stir up feelings inside of me that i can no longer hide...that i no longer WANT to hide...will you accompany me to the cafe later this afternoon?¨ you blushed and glanced down. ¨id be more than happy to.¨

mido rana-

¨alright everyone! do not forget your textbooks they are important to our next lesson. tomorrow is the first test of the semester so do not be late. get some rest, have a good breakfast and come to school ready to work. also, do not leave your stuff in my room. i am not your maid for christ sake.¨ you giggled at that last part. as you put your books away mr rana eyed you. ¨see me after class y/n.¨ by the looks of things, he didnt seem to happy. and that worried you greatly. ¨y/n, i see you pretending not to see me.¨ you nervously walk up to his desk. ¨dont worry, your not in any kind of trouble. i was wondering why you were day dreaming in my class today while i spoke about tragic events. surely your head wasnt in the game. also, why were you staring at me??¨ your eyes widened as his squinted. ¨perhaps you have the same feelings i have for you my dear. in that case, meet me at the diner. dont be late. 7 pm good for you~?¨ you didnt know how to respond so instead you let your mouth hand open some and nod your head slowly. he winked and smirked, dismissing you from class. 

hanako yamada-

"y/n!" a strong pair of arms threw themselves around you. "hanako?" he lifted his head so he could look you in the eyes. "i passed my quiz with flying colors! let's celebrate!" you couldnt help but smirk at how adorable he was/ yes he was a hyperactive bimbo but he was yours. "you mean like a date"? a huge smile crossed his face and he giggled. "uh, only if your comfortable with it y/n-chan!" he looked down as he twiddled with his fingers. you nodded and hugged him "I'd love to, how about the lake nearby. meet me at 9." he blushed dark red and nodded. "ill be there y/n-chan!" that night you approached the lake with hanako. the stars were shining bright and the fireflies swarmed all around you. "this is a perfect spot." he agreed and laid the blanket out along with his telescope. 

megamo saikou-

"good evening everyone! this is megamo speaking! i am the student council president as you know. i have made changes around campus. all club leaders must now file paperwork and attend after school meetings!" this went on until the bell rang to let the students leave. "y/n." you yelped and swung around only to be met by the president himself. "look megamo, i heard the bell. im not doing anything suspicious. im simply trying to get home." his look softened and you couldve sworn you saw a smile. "i came to ask if you'd be interested in meeting me at the museum of history. theres something i'd like to show you." you were taken a back by his request but of course you agreed. "alright megamo, it's a date. see you at 8 pm?" he nodded and you both exchanged phone numbers."