Prom

osano najimi-

it was finally prom. osano asked you to go a few years prior it was so cute and hilarious at the same time. you cleared your mind as you approached the prom doors with osano in arms. he was nervous but you assured him its all gonna be ok. "hey osano im gonna go head over to the snack table you want anything?" he shook his head "no if they have plum smoothie then maybe one but uh, dont take too long...i hate having to wait for you!" you rolled your eyes. after the main songs stopped playing a disco ball came down and began to spin slowly. osano was by your side in a split second so no one else could ask to dance with you. slowly adjusting himself he held you by your waist, gently swaying back and forth. "so, you ditched the smoothie idea then eh?" he went red. "s-shut up..."

amao odayaka-

alright, this is it dont be weird just be yourself. i mean, thats why she accepted to go to prom with you in the first place.." you were overhearing this one man conversation with amao and himself. usually he never acted this way. you opened the door and stepped out. he seemed relieved to see you and he took a sigh of relief. you blushed bashfully at the awkward silence and fiddled with your dress. "well...shall we go?" he nodded and took you in arms to the school gym. the bouncers checked your student ID and allowed you inside. "wow! this place is better than i thought. lets go talk to friends!" amao smiled at you and you agreed. when the slow dance came on you felt his grip on your hips tighten. slowly turning to see you he smiled nervously and took your hands in his. yes. he stepped on you a few times but he tried his best to make up for that.

osoro shidesu-

"ugh y/n! we're gonna be late if you dont hurry the hell-" you stood a few feet in front of him wearing a short dress. "up" he finished. he stared at you with wide eyes. "see something you like~?" you tease. he blushed dark red. "you look flashy ok?" he scoffed and folded his arms. his bow tie upside down. "so are you ready now? i've been waiting out here for hours." you nodded and grabbed his bandaged up hand. linking your arms together. osoro drove you on his motorcycle. it took 20 minutes of convincing for you to finally get on. he parked across from the school. "alright, lets head in." almost as soon as you two entered osoro got attacked by good christian angel girls asking for his number. they completely disregarded you and kept osoro busy. you decided to wait for him to finish with them and then began drifting off into the crowd. then everything in the room darkened. "y/n!" it was osoro. to make a long story short, he didnt dance with you but refused to let anyone else dance with you. which was totally unfair. 

aso rito-

another long day, another long night. aso agreed to pick you up at your place and take you to prom yes, but he didnt tell you he was gonna show up on foot. he was 30 minutes late and it began to worry you. eventually he did show up. and greeted you casually. "so, you ready to have fun"? you sigh and nod. your brand new prom dress was most likely sonna get ruined fron the sweat you gave off while racing aso 24 blocks to the school gym. by then your legs were ready to give out and you were panting like a dog. "alright y/n! we made it!" you rolled your eyes at him and then walked inside. your friends were there but aso disappeared for 5 minutes. then suddenly pops out of nowhere and takes your hand. attemting to bring you to the center of the dance floor. "oh my god this isnt happening.." he rests his hands on your waist and he gazed into your eyes happily. "just relax~" he continued slow dance with you and among the music people were "awwing".

kizano suobu-

"ah~ my dearest y/n! it's such a pleasure to pick you up! lets enter the carriage that leads to our castle!"~ yes. you had to hear this for 30 minutes before you finally called him on it and pulled him towards the limo. he was the son of the owner of a dance company. his mother was an exotic dancer and his father taught kizano his behavior through fame. which explains a lot. these thoughts invaded your mind as he hummed and fluffed his hair. "oh! we have arrived!" he flaunted his stuff and strutted towards the gym in his purple prince suit-getup thing. his head held high as he hummed. leaving you to follow behind groggily. once inside, things got worse. kizano practically ignored you as he went over to the snack bar and began flirting with other girls. laughing at the students who didnt have dates. you stormed over to him angrily once you noticed he was teasing a nerdy friend of  yours. "oh hell no!'' you grabbed a punch bowl and dropped it all over his princey pricey suit. "screw you im out!" you stormed out and called a taxi. you heard him scream "m-my hair!!" 

oko ruto-

dark was his thing. oko loved the dark. but he wasnt much of a dancer at all. you waited outside of his door and then you hear it open. "hey oko, whats up? you ready to go?" he nodded and stepped to you. he was rather scared and avoided eye contact with you. "so..is it..this way....?" you nodded and held him closely. his cheeks heat up as he continues walking forward with his head down. once there he grabbed your arm and continued to lead you inside the gym with flashing lights. he tensed up and clung to your arm. being uncomfortable and feeling anxious around so many people and loud music that wasnt his taste. you held him tightly and reassured him. you knew oko wasnt a dancer and he instead stayed way in the back watching you. so you did what any good girlfriend would do and sat next to him while chowing down on food. he ate with you happily. grinning and excited you were there with him.