first kiss~

osano najimi-

you never wouldve expected it. you and osoro had just gotten back home when osano pulled up in your driveway and parked."y/n. close your eyes." he rested hus hands on the steering wheel. and he was looking at the gas pedal.  "o-ok.." a moment of silence fell over the two of you, he sat up and leaned over. planting a kiss on your lips. a few seconds later you open your eyes slowly. he was staring the other way. "that was my first..." you giggled. "really? that explains a lot." he turned to you in embarassment. "what the baka y/n?!" you just laughed and kissed his nose. "dont take everything i say so very seriously." he huffed and stepped out of the car. taking you by your hand and leading you inside. you exchanged one last peck on the lips before waving goodbye to each other. 

amao odayaka-

"just a little to the right, perfect." you added the last berry on the chessecake and then stood up to admire your work. it was late at night around 10 pm. invited amao over for the mini-party, mainly because you needed his recipe. now that everyone was gone, amao decided to make his move. "y/n, you have something on your lips." you turned to him only to have a warm and soft pair of lips meet yours. he turned his head slightly so he breathed through his nose. you felt it on your cheek. it took you a few moments to realize and kiss him back. "y/n~" he said between kisses. a few minutes of heated kisses he finally pulled away and smiled as his smile widened. "i better get going, ill see you tomorrow. y/n". you kept panting and then nodded as he kissed your nose goodbye. 

oko ruto-

it was a stormy night. the thunder was loud and occasionally boomed loud enough you feel it in your chest. lightning lit up your bedroom as you try to focus on studying. suddenly you hear a loud banging on your front door. you peeked out of your bedroom window to see your boyfriend oko. but something was off. he was hunched over and gripping his stomach and shoulder. rushing downstairs you quietly followed and oko fell through the front door. your mother called the police and your father helped oko sit in the chair. you begin to heal his wounds. your parents step outside while you and oko begin to discuss his delinquent bullies. without realizing it, you both were super close, so close your lips were touching. 

aso rito-

it was almost the begining of summer and today proved it. it was atleast 100 degrees outside. you werent an athlete like aso but you tried not to let it make you feel inferior to him. even inside your house just watching tv you still felt yourself begin to sweat. a knock at your door startled you even though you had a feeling you knew who it was. you got up and walked over to the door. as you open it you notice a tall blonde holding a bouquet of flowers to cover his face. you simply rolled your eyes and took the flowers. a few hours later that included movies, snacks, and a lot of affection. you were sitting on his lap nuzzling your head into his chest with his hands loosely wrapped around your waist. after watching unsolved mysteries he held your chin and smiled down at your. meeting your lips with his own while savoring every moment. 

osoro shidesu- 

"y/v, can i have my coat back now?" you pouted childishly and playfully. you held onto his coat even if it was pretty heavy. eventually he made you cough it up. in return he had promised to be more romantic. you followed him around a bit and occasionally poked him and showered him with compliments.  by the end of the day the two of you had visited the diner. the movies, and the park. as you two walked back home together oso once again let you borrow his jacket. and he let you keep it for the rest of the night. "are you worried about your test coming up?" "y/n, i may skip class often but i assure you i never miss a beat in the lessons". you were a bit skeptical and glanced at him with squinted eyes. yet, you didnt pry. shortly after arriving at your doorstep he simply tapped your shoulders. as you turn your head he slammed his mouth onto yours. before giving you a cocky smirk and turning to walk away. "goodnight y/n."~ leaving you bewildered. 

kizano sunobu-

"y/n, theres something i have to tell you. something very important.'' this worried you a bit but you stayed silent and listened. "y/n. you stole my heart. and now, i will steal a kiss." and that he did. he gently took your waist into his hands and pulled you close enough to meet your lips with his. your eyes widened even more if possible as a low rumble escapes his lips. "kizano"... you pulled away and panted softly. "im sorry y/n. your lips were too sweet to resist"~ you blushed and stood up straight. later that day kizano and you met up at the cinema. to watch him show off his talent in front of hundreds of fans. throwing roses at him like always.

mujo kina-

it was just your luck. you had plans today but you woke up with a splitting headache. you had a sign of high fever and you felt icky. not even able to get out of bed. your doorbell rang and your mother opened it for you.. in walked in your schooled nurse holding a get-well card signed "love, mr. kina" he walked over to you and set-up camp. your mother admitted to calling mujo to come fix you up. she left shortly after to run a few errands and pick-up some over-the-counter medicine for you. a very strange yet relaxing silence between the two of you as he gave you an ice pack and a node spray to help you breathe easier. he was dressed in his usual nurse uniform and his natural pink hair clinging down by his cheeks. "thats all i can do for now." he sat next to you and smiled. "thank you mujo". this caused him to blush and peck your lips casually. you went red and giggled slightly. 

mido rana-

it was a quiet school day and you were heading back to your classroom a couple of hours after class let out your grades had dropped significantly and now you had to attend "extra credit'' with mr. rana. he surprisingly has not made a move on you since his confession. even though he still wears his shirt unreasonably unbuttoned down to his 6 pack. of course you pretended not to notice but it hasnt been easy. you quietly sit down at your desk and pull out your supplies. but you noticed today that it was one on one. just you and mr. rana. he came into the classroom shortly after and walked towards you. "goodmorning, mr rana." he only smirked and whispered. "whats 2+1?" you answered "3." he nodded and kissed you sweetly. "soon enough that will be our equation~" you went red and he winked at you as he helped you with your actual homework. 

hanako yamada-

"goodbye aniki taro! i love you muah!" you turn your head in the direction of the voices. "i love you too my precious outou muah!" said taro. the two boys went their separate ways. "y/n"! he hugs you. "woah, hey hanako." you gently pat his head. something you were fond of doing. he blushed and put a hair clip in his hair so it wouldnt be bugging his eyes. since it was practically the end of the school year hanako spent most of his time in the library or at home studying. he often called you up  and invited you over for dinner or even to help him study. but of course, you were a full grade a head of him. so it was easy for you to 'help' him. /'give answers'/. when you arrived he greeted you as usual. "y/n!" he hugged you. only this time he tripped and gripped your shoulders. smashing his lips onto yours. a major blush spreading across both of yours faces. ayano and taro giggle together as they peck each others lips. taro spoke to ayano. "remember when that was us?" ayano blushed and hugged taro. 

megamo saikou-

"y/n why are you still in the hallway!? you should be in class!" you sighed and turned to face him. "why are you always confronting me in the halls? we are both members of the student council. cant you just wait till our meetings?!" his glare softened but stayed. "i would not abuse or take advantage of my duties as a student council member. that is far beyond me. i suggest you dont do it either. i could report you right now for smuggling stuff and hiding secrets". you rolled your eyes. "you see the worst in everybody and always come up with the most outrageous thoughts ever!" he stopped glaring and took your hand in a tight grip. walking you to the bus stop. not saying a word. "ill see you tomorrow megamo.." he kissed your hand and then focused on your face. he gently studied your body language. before confidently leaning down and kissing you. as promised, he made you feel like you were his entire world.