i came up with something

she's my collar music video idea: 2d, who is decked out in all black with a leather jacket, in a strip club, except its bdsm themed. neon purple lights. fog machine in the corner. people standing around smoking. the people who dont wanna smoke or watch the strippers are dancing on the main floor. a blonde in tight leather walks up to 2d and does the 'cmere' thing with her finger. he follows her into a back room in which we see a bed and an array of bdsm toys. the screen fades back to the main part of the club as 2d smirks. cut to murdoc, sitting at the bar drinking while chatting with the bartender and glaring in the direction 2d went. russel is watching noodle dance on the main floor to make sure nothing happens. when the screen fades back to where our blue boy is, we see 2d laying on a couch wearing a collar (one of the bdsm collars, or simply a collar that marks him as someones sub) with several hickeys on his neck and collarbones. the blonde woman is sitting across from him, taking a drag on her cigarette as 2d wakes up. before 2d notices her, the woman gets up and walks out, leaving 2d dazed and confused. the video ends with him sitting upright on the couch, cigarette between his fingers, looking around the room and becoming aware of the collar around his neck as he looks towards the door.

appreciate me

–lukaas