Transformers

After Jurassic Park, Neal looked around at the others before looking down at the map. Emma looked at Neal as his face changed into a reaction of pure excitement. "Oh my god! Guys, come on, let's go!!" Gold looked at his son before raising an eyebrow at his strange behavior. "Bae, are you alright son?" Gold asked in his heavy Scottish accent. "Papa!! Transformers!!!" Bae yelled out before grabbing Henry and throwing him onto his back. Henry laughed a bit, before pointing forward and shouting with his dad. "AUTOBOTS!!!! ROLL OUT!!!" Emma and Regina both shared a laugh before walking behind them, hand in hand to the ride. Hook and Cora stood side by side in the line, Cora looked around nervously at all the moving robots. "What on earth are these things love?" Hook asked, looking at them as well and moving in closer to Cora. Henry ran past them happily shouting "TRANSFORMERS!!!!!" Cora looked over at Hook. "What the hell is a transformer?" She raised an eyebrow before looking over at Regina and Emma who stood by each other, clearly making googly eyes at each other. "God... That's way too much eye-sex." Hook said to Cora. Cora simply rolled her eyes and smirked. "That's just because you don't ship them." It was finally their turn to go onto the ride. "Dad! Let's ride in the front!" Henry yelled before grabbing his dad's hand and walking to the front row. "It's 5 per row." One of the ride attendants announced to them. Henry turned to his nana,mom, and Hook. "Mom! Nana! Killian! Come ride with us." He said before Regina and Emma exchanged looks of confusion. "Wait- me mom or her mom?" Regina asked her son. "Either one. It doesn't matter." He replied before Belle swooped into the front. She pointed to the back row. "To the back with you two." Henry simply laughed before nodding his head. "That works too." Cora looked around anxiously before the ride started moving; she instantly grabbed Killian's hand as he looked at her. "You alright Cora, luv?" He asked before raising his eyebrow. She simply gulped and nodded as the car took a sharp turn almost making the 3-D glasses fall off. "Welcome new recruits, I am Optimus Prime. This will be your training for the day." He started announcing before the alarms went off. "This is mission control. Optimus, it's Megatron! He's back!" One of the commanders announced. Henry and Neal gasped before grabbing onto each other. The blue and red robot turned back to the screen. "Well, these are your new orders. Get these recruits back to H.Q. Safely. Avoid Megatron and the Decepticons at all costs!!" He looked back at the rushing Autobots. "We are all counting on you. Autobots, roll out!" Henry and Neal squealed slightly before the car took off. Henry watched in awe of the battle going on between the Autobots and Decepticons when a burst of 'fire' came at them. As the heat reached Cora and Hook's faces, Cora squeezed her eyes' shut. Hook screamed loudly as they turned the corner and saw Megatron's lifeless, metal, body. Henry and Neal came off the ride with plenty of excitement to use. "Dad! Can we go on the tram?" Henry asked with hope in his voice. Neal looked around at the others before they all nodded. "Yeah, that's fine. We should get going."