Jovani Part 2

I ignored Jovani the entire hour and listened to music. When the bell rang I grabbed my stuff and walked out.  

Jovani: Gees Y/N seriously?

Me: Jovani I don't care anymore you can be late to the party. I don't care anymore you don't even have to come. 

Jovani: I'm gonna be there I just have something else to finish 

I walk to my locker where Cat is waiting for me and Jovani grabs my arm. 

Jovani: Hey stop... look I will be there before the party starts ok but I have to finish this first. Ok trust me. I don't want you to be mad at me. 

Me: I have to go to class Jovani. 

Jovani: Y/N...

I start walking away with Cat and Jovani just stands at his locker. 

Cat: What happened? 

Me:  I don't care anymore I don't care if he comes or not. He said he'll be there before the party starts but he has to finish something. 

Cat: What does he have to finish?

Me: He didn't tell me anything.. Just that... 

*SKIP TO END OF DAY*

Mario, Julian, Jovani, Cat, and I all walked to the parking lot together. 

Cat: So Mario and I are gonna go grab our stuff then we'll be over. 

Me: Ok just text me when your on your way.

Cat: Ok

I unlock my car and Julian sits upfront and Jovani in the back so I was ok. 

Julian and I were talking about the party then we pulled into my driveway. 

Julian: I'll go drop my stuff off and I'll be back 

He ran across the street and I got my school stuff from the backseat and the bag Mario and Cat gave me from my trunk.  I went to close the trunk and Jovani finally got out of the car and looked upset when I started walking into my house without saying anything to him. 

Jovani: I'll see you later ok?

Me: K 

With that I shut the front door. 

After 10 minutes Julian finally came in my room and sat down on my bed. 

Julian: So what are we gonna do? 

Me: We need to go to the store to get some decorations.. 

Julian: Ok Mario said he can just meet us at the store. 

Me: Ok 

We walk to my car and we head to the store. On the way there Julian is on his phone majority of the time. 

Me: I have a question...

Julian: What's up? 

Me: What's up with Jovani recently??

Julian: Um well it depends what you're talking about.

Me: Julian you know what I'm talking about.

Julian: Look he may be acting weird but it'll all be ok trust me. 

We pull into the store and we meet up with Mario and Cat. Julian and Mario are in charge of balloons and Cat and I do the rest. When we finish Mario is smiling from ear to ear at me which is not unusual but still.

We get back to my house and start setting up. We get the the food set up in the kitchen and the photo booth thing set up and all the decorations. Then Julian and Mario went to his house to get dressed and Cat and I went to my room to get ready.  We got ready Cat in a white dress and me in a black dress (picture above). 

We finished our hair and makeup and went back downstairs and did the final prep before the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see the three boys. I let them in and Jovani was just staring at me.

Me: You know if you took a picture it'd last longer.

He looked away and Cat and I went to the kitchen and I put on my birthday sash thing and Cat helped me. Jovani came in the kitchen and Cat went upstairs to get her phone. I stood there and got a drink and Jovani came and stood by me. 

Jovani: You look beautiful..

Me: Thanks Jo..

Jovani: Your not mad at me anymore!

Me: No.. I'm not gonna let something so small ruin my party tonight.

Jovani: So we're good?

Me: We're good Jo

Jovani hugged me and smiled. While we were hugging Mario and Julian came in. 

Julian: ooooo what's going on here??

Me: Shut up Julian

With that the doorbell rang. I went and answered the door and the party has officially started. After a bit it was like the entire school was in  my house.  It was crazy, I stood in the kitchen as the music was blasting. I was standing in the kitchen and Julian and Jovani came in. 

Jovani: How are you going to not be social at your own party?

Me: I didn't think this many people would show...

Julian: It's a party! and it's your birthday live it up come on!!

I laugh as Julian takes off running into the groups of people. Jovani stays with me in the kitchen and laughs with me. 

Jovani: Can we talk outside?

Me: Sure  why not

We walk outside where there is nobody and we sit on this bench we have by the pool.

Jovani: Sooo I got you something..

Me: What? You didn't have to Jovani you got me the stuff this morning...

Jovani: I know but this is just from me so before I give it to you know that this is what I had to finish because I didn't have it wrapped and part of it wasn't done.. 

Jovani stood up and went behind something and grabbed a bag. He hands me the bag and sits back down by me. I hesitate and look at him. 

Jovani: OPEN IT!!!

I open the bag and there is a small poster that says will you be my girlfriend? 

I look up at Jovani and he smiles. I smile and shake my head yes and then he hugs me. 

Jovani: Keep going..

I look into the bag and there is 3 more gifts that are wrapped and you can tell that he wrapped them. I smile and pull them out of the bag and open them.

There is one that is a picture of me, Julian, and Jovani at Disneyworld, there is a hoodie, and the last one is a necklace. 

Me: Jovani you really didn't need to get me anything  else... 

Jovani: Yes but I wanted to ok.. 

The back door opened and out came Julian, Mario, and Cat.

Mario: Did he do it?

Me: You guys all knew about this?

Cat: Well I mean maybe..

Julian: I'm just gonna take a guess that he did!

Jovani: Yes, I did and she said yes!

They all cheered and then we remembered that there was still a party going on. We all went inside and had the best time ever. I would have to say that this is by far the best and most memorable birthday that I've ever had. 

-

-

-

-

Ok so I'm really not sure if anyone reads this anymore but I'm honestly sorry that this took literally a year to post.. But I also hope that you enjoy this it's something alright.