Best friends with Mario pt. 2

Y/N's POV

I missed Mario so much I am so glad to finally be with him again. I mean in a friend way right? I think so I mean I used to like Mario a long time ago but not anymore.. Do I? I don't want ruin our friendship so I'll say no.

MARIO'S POV 

I missed Y/N so much I can't believe that Cat  surprised me. I hugged Cat when I got done hugging Y/N and then we did a short dance. I looked over at Y/N she is so beautiful. Wait what I used to like her but not anymore right? No I can't do that it would ruin our friendship I don't want that.

CAT'S POV

We did good I think. Mario came and hugged me and we did a short dance. I noticed Mario looking at Y/N and smiling. I think he likes her I hope he does cause honestly it would be cute. 

Y/N'S POV

We did a short dance with each other and I seen Mario looking at me and smiling. When we got done with the dance we went off stage and then we talked for a while till it was time for the meet and greet. I walked around the floor with Cat while they were doing the meet and greet. I met a lot of supporters and I took tons of pictures which was amazing! Cat and I then went and sat backstage at a table and we talked. 

Cat: So what have you been up to?

Me: Eh the usual photo shoots, recording. Nothing fun 

Cat: Any new news about that modeling deal?

Me: Yeah but I don't know about it..

Cat: Why not?

Me: Well I mean I would get to work with Loren again but it's all the way in California..

Cat: What's so wrong with that? Isn't that a good thing?

Me: Well I mean yeah but it's for 2 months and I don't know cause isn't tour done in like a week?

Cat: Yeah we have like 2 more shows but what does that have to do with it?

Me: I mean I haven't actually hung out with you guys in months and I don't wanna just leave for 2 months to California. Plus I don't know how to tell Mario that..

Mario: Tell Mario what?

I didn't notice he was even backstage.. How do I tell him?

Cat: That she wants to finish the tour with us!

Me: Uh yeah 

Mario: WAIT REALLY?!? We should talk to the people I don't think they will care.

Me: Yeah definitely 

Mario: Yes I'll go talk to them now!

Mario walks away and I look at Cat 

Me: CAT!! 

Cat: I'm sorry do you want him to tell you the truth?

Me: Well I mean I should but I don't know how to..

Cat: Just talk to him now..

Me: He is busy though..

Mario walks back up. 

Mario: THEY SAID YES YOU CAN COME WITH US!!

Me: YAY 

Cat: Mario y/n needs to talk to you 

She yelled as she is walking away. 

Mario: What's up?

Me: UH can we go for a walk or?

Mario: Uh yeah I guess

We walk out and we sit on a bench.

Me: Soo.. 

Mario: What's up?

Me: So I got this modeling deal..

Mario: Really?!? Congratulations!

Me: Mario it's in California for 2 months after tour ends and I don't know if I can do that...

Mario: 2 months?

Me: I don't know if I can do it though Mario.. I don't want you to come back and then me leave you guys for 2 months...

Mario: Y/N you have to, this has been your dream for so long and I don't want to hold you back from something you love to do..

Me: Mario it's just I don't know if I want to I'd feel bad and honestly I don't want to go I wanna stay..

Mario: Y/N Why don't you want to go?

Me: Mario I don't want to..

Mario: WHY?!? What is the reason?

Me: I can't... I don't want to just leave you like that for that long...

Mario: Why not you've done it before...

Me: It's not.. I mean it's different now..

Mario: How?

Me: I don't know Mario it just is...

Mario: Y/N your going to California...

Me: NO I'm not and you can't make me...

Mario's POV

I want her to go and do what she has always dreamed of and honestly I don't know how to get her to go... 

Me: Y/N listen to me..

I sigh as she looks up at me clearly angry, and hurt..

Me: I'm your best friend I want nothing more than for you to stay... but as your best friend I also want to see you succeed so I want you to go I will be here when you get back please just go do what you love...

I look down at my hands and I hear a sigh/huff I look up and she is gone she stormed off.. What did I do?

-

-

-

-

I'm soooo sorry that I haven't been updating it's summer and I don't really have anything to type on and its hard for me to do it on my phone so I'm sorry I'm gonna try to get as much as I can posted while I have it so enjoy this chapter!

P.S THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 2K READS!!  I honestly didn't think this would get past 100 reads so Thank you!