Meeting 99Goonsquad Part 1

"YO YO YO GOONSQUAD ROLLIN' UP"  I heard through my headphones looking down at my phone as I sit down in my seat on the schoolbus. It is currently 7am and I'm on my way to school but it is Friday so that is ok. Well kinda not really school sucks I seriously hate school so much like to the point where I have thought about dropping out at least everyday it seriously sucks. I sat in my seat and the bus started to move. I sat in my seat watching 99goonsquads video.  Soon my best friend Mario got on the bus and sat next to me. 

Mario: Gosh I bet you can't wait till tomorrow.

Me: Seriously I'm so happy we get to go on tour with them.

Mario: This is your first time meeting them isn't it?

Me: Yes it is and I'm sooo freaking excited to finally meet them.

Mario: I know they are excited to meet you too... They legit told me that they watch your videos all the time and I was like dude she does the same and they couldn't believe it... 

Me: DUDE YOU DIDN'T TELL THEM THAT!

Mario: But I did you're welcome 

Me: I hate you so much 

Mario: No you don't 

We got to school and we got off the bus and I took a video of me and Mario on snapchat and we went inside school. I put my phone in my pocket and got to my locker I grabbed all the books I needed and went to Mario.

Mario: Check your phone!

Me: Why?!?

Mario: DO IT!!!

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and checked it Julian and Jovani both DMed me on twitter and gave me their numbers again. I texted them and then put my phone back. Mario and I walked to class since we had the same exact schedule. We got to class about 20 mins. early so we made a few musical.lys on both of our accounts and then we snapchatted and tweeted people before class started. I texted the twins too.  We started class and we ended up having a free day so Mario and I went in the back room and sat there talking about things. 

Mario: Hey do you wanna come over today after school and film a youtube video with me?

Me: Uhh when do we leave tomorrow? 

Mario: I don't know why? 

Me: I need to finish packing... 

Mario: YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED PACKING????

Me: Urmmm well I have all the clothes and all I just need to get them from a basket to my suitcase but no I haven't 

Mario: OMG girl we leave tomorrow and you ain't even packed yet oh boi...

Me: I have all the stuff all on my bed I just need to get it in the suitcase I have my shoes and every thing I just need my camera/charger, laptop/charger, and my phone charger in a bag cause I'm not leaving on tour without all that stuff I'd die...

Mario: We can go to your house you can pack really quick then we can go and film at my house then get Panda Express 

Me: Alright I guess that will work.

Mario: Ok that sounds like a plan! 

Soon class was over and we went on with our day. When school was over I met Mario at his locker and we walked to my house instead of riding the bus home. When we got to my house I got all my clothes and things I needed in my suitcase and put my laptop on the charger and grabbed my camera and went downstairs Mario was sitting at the counter in the kitchen eating Oreos. 

Me: Why is it that every time you come over here all you eat are my Oreos like out of everything there is it is always my Oreos...

Mario: Oreos are good it's not my fault..

Me: Ok Marihoe let's go 

Mario: Ok let's go 

We left my house and walked about a block away to Mario's house and we filmed for a really long time for my channel and his. For his channel we filmed a best friend tag and for my channel we filmed a Q and A. When we finished filming we went and got Panda Express and Mario took me home.  I took a shower and laid in bed on my phone. I got a text from Mario and Julian I opened Mario's first 

Marihoeee:  Heyyyyyyy get in the guest que 

Me: Ok

I opened my laptop and quickly went on younow and guested him  waiting on him I opened the text from Julian.

Julian: Hey I honestly can't wait to meet you tomorrow!

Me: Me either this is gonna be sooo much fun 

Julian: Ya it is! It's gonna be lit!

Me: Yaaa it is 

Julian: Anyway what's up?

Me: Nothing just waiting on Mario to guest me..

I sent it and then Mario guested me 

Mario: HEYYYYY 

Me: HEYY MARIOOOO

Mario: So guys this is my bestest friend ever and she is gonna be joining me, and 99goonsquad on tour and tour starts tomorrow How do you feel about that?

Me: I'm sooooo excited you have no idea at all.. I am honestly soo happy to finally meet 99goonsquad like honestly I watch their videos all the time they are sooo funny..

When I said that the comments filled with omg she's a fangirl just like us and omg they are watching and facetime them. I get a text from Julian 

Julian: So we got us a goonie? 

Me: What? No..

Julian: Don't lie we are watching you two.

Me: Cause that's not creepy sounding.....

I set my phone down for a minute and Mario is looking at the camera and the comments fill with "Who are you texting??" 

Mario: Yeah who are you texting?!? We all want to know!

Me: No one 

Mario's phone started ringing a few seconds later 

Mario: Julian what up dude?!?

Julian: Heyyy Mario. We're just sitting here watching you guys broadcast.

Mario: ohhhh so who's all excited for the tour? 

We all said we were and then Mario and I read some of the comments to see the people we were gonna meet on tour so many people were coming to see us. After a while of broadcasting with Mario he had to get off so I texted Julian a little before I went to bed. 

Julian: What are you most excited about? 

Me: Meeting a lot of the people who have supported me for so long..

Julian: It's so much fun traveling and seeing them finally and putting a face with a username you know?

Me: Yeah I honestly can't wait..

Julian: Alright I have to go to bed I can't wait to see you tomorrow! night. 

After that I plugged my laptop, phone, and camera in and went to bed thinking about tour....

-

-

-

-

Ok part 1 is done I know this is mostly about Mario but this is leading up to it so the next part will have a lot more of Julian and Jovani in it I'm gonna work on posting that sometime soon when I have the chance I'm super busy with school and stuff so I'll try to post it. But comment what you think so far I know this is the first one I have posted but feedback is appreciated!! Thank you