Jonas Bridges Pt. 3

We got into the car and we were on our way...

JONAS P.O.V 

When we got to the movies I told my mom I'd text her when it was done. I got out of the car and met y/n on her side of the car. Our movie didn't start till 5 and it's 4:30 so we went  and walked around the mall. We ran into y/n's friends Elizabeth and Kenadee and walked with them for a few. At 4:55 we went to the movie theater and got our tickets and went to our movie. It started and it was just us and 2 other people in the room so this was gonna be good. 30 minutes into the movie and y/n's already scared.

Y/N'S P.O.V

So Jonas and I are only in the theater with two other people. About 30 min. into the movie I'm scared I don't like scary movies but Jonas seems to be liking it.. There was already a scary part where it jumped out of no where. I jumped and hid my face in Jonas' shoulder. I felt him turn and look at me. I just stayed there. When I looked up 5 min. later he smiled at me. I just rolled my eyes and went back to the movie. I seen him looking at me. 

JONAS' P.O.V

There was a jump scare and it got y/n. She jumped and hid behind my shoulder. She stayed there about 5 mins. I looked over at her. When she looked up I smiled at her. She just rolled her eyes and went back to the movie. I just kept smiling. I looked back at the screen and it was another scary part. I looked at y/n and she was covering her eyes. I decided to make a little move. I grabbed her hand and held onto it and she looked at me but didn't let go. She hid again and then squeezed my hand. The movie ended we were still holding hands. I laughed at y/n who spent majority of the movie behind my shoulder. She just rolled her eyes as we walked out still holding hands. I looked at our hands and smiled. Even if we weren't official it still made me happy holding her hand. She looked down at our hands and let go... She smiled awkwardly as I looked down.. We went and sat by the fountain at the mall. I texted my mom and told her the movie was over. When we sat down I looked at her and she was looking away.

Me: So how was my shoulder? Looks like you two really hit it off. 

I laughed as she looked at me. 

Y/N: I told you I didn't like scary movies..

Me: Yeah.. Yeah.. Yeah. But you watched more of it than I thought... 

Y/N: Why did you take me to a scary movie when I told you that I didn't like them?

Me: Well I thought it would be a good way to make a move...

Y/N: uhh what?

Me: It was a good idea to make a move y/n..

I looked at y/n and she looked more than confused so I thought I'd explain..

Me: Look y/n I took you to the scary movie cause I knew you'd get scared and need me.. It makes me happy that you need me. I brought you out tonight cause I really wanted to ask you something...

Y/N: What's up Jonas? 

Me: So I was wondering if maybe you'd ya know want to be my girlfriend? 

Y/N: Your girlfriend? 

Me: Oh uh yeah...

Y/N: Of Course Jonas I'd love too..

Me: REALLY?

Y/N: Ya 

I can't believe she actually said yes to me!! 

My mom pulled up and honked the horn ruining the moment but I'm glad I got to spend that moment with her...

When I got home I texted Nathan freaking out about it and how she said yes and I was the happiest I could ever be because she said yes...

THE END 

-

-

-

So I'm sorry it has literally been forever since I updated this story..

BUT if y'all want me to write about another boy comment who and I'll work on it. It can be any of the OG POMS or it can be POMSCON << That made no sense but go ahead and comment what boy you want me to write about next!! 

UNTIL NEXT TIME