Meeting 99goonsquad Part 2

* BEEP BEEP BEEP* 

The dreaded noise every teenager hates to hear. But in this case I was so excited and hopped out of bed ready to start the day. It is currently 10:00 am I have to be at Mario's house at 12:00pm so we can catch our flight. I take  a shower and put on my sweatpants and my t-shirt because I want to be comfortable on the flight. By now it is around 11:15 am cause I take forever to get ready.  I get all my stuff around and run down the stairs and grab a snack and head to Mario's house I walked there because it is like 3 houses away. Soon enough we were ready and headed to the airport and boarded our flight ready to go on tour.

On the flight I sat in between Mario and Cat. We sat there and made musical.lys for majority of the flight and I also texted Julian who was already in Houston. 

Mario: Hello....Hello??

Me:  Huh yeah? 

Mario: We have 30 mins. till we land then we are gonna meet up with Julian and Jovani for lunch.

Me: Oh ok 

I said as I looked at my phone and laughing at what Julian said.

Mario: What are you doing?

Me: Texting Julian...

I said with a smile on my face that both Cat and Mario noticed.

Mario: Oooooo 

Cat: YOU SOOOO LIKE HIM!!!!!!!

Me: No I do not I haven't even met him yet! 

Mario: IS THAT WHO YOU WERE TEXTING ON MY BROADCAST?!?!?

Me: Uhh maybe... 

Cat: Have you guys facetimed? 

Mario: Yeah have you?

Me: Maybe... guys what's the big deal if we have facetimed or not?!? 

Cat: Do you like him?!?

Me: OMG no Cat I barely know him!

Mario: From the texting, facetiming, and the youtube videos do you like him? 

Me: GUYS stop I'm done with this conversation 

After that I put my headphones in until we land and then we went and grabbed our bags and headed to the hotel where Cat and I are sharing a room. We put our suitcases in our rooms and got ready for lunch. I wore a navy blue crop top with white shorts. Cat and I made a musical.ly waiting for Mario to come to meet us at our room. We were going to some restaurant near by so we weren't really in any hurry.  After about 15 minutes there was a knock on the door as I was doing my makeup Cat answered the door and the room was filled with yelling and laughing. I finish putting on my eyeliner and walk out to see Julian, and Jovani staring at me and Mario and Cat talking about the musical.ly Cat and I had just made.

Me: Take a picture it lasts longer 

I said laughing as they looked away.

Jovani:  Well hello to you too...

Me: Hi Jovani nice to finally meet you

I said giving him a hug and laughing at him.  Julian was still staring at me and I didn't know why.

Julian: Do I get a hug to?

He asked as Mario and Cat looked at me and laughed as they were whispering to each other as I hugged Julian. 

Mario: Hey y/n I think I left my phone in my room will you come with me to grab it?

Me: Uhh yeah sure 

I don't understand why Mario couldn't have gone alone but whatever. We walked out of my room and Mario looked at me and started laughing. 

Me: What now?

Mario: Nothing just that you like him majorly...

Me: Mario I just met him I don't like him like that...

Mario: Well I think you like him and he likes you.

Me: Mario no I don't. Also what were you and Cat whispering and laughing at?

Mario: Nothing major 

Me: Whatever Mario 

Yes I was mad because he keeps saying that I like Julian after just meeting him and now he is keeping secrets from me that are most likely about me. I left Mario in the hall and went back to the room I know he got the hint that I was mad at him and he followed me. 

Mario: Y/N!

I opened the door and he followed me in as I ignored him.

Mario: Y/N IT WASN'T EVEN BAD!!

I sat down on my bed as everyone else in the room stared at Mario and me. I grabbed my phone and went in the hallway and slid down the wall. I knew I was overreacting but it bothered me a lot that I didn't know what they were whispering about me.. 

I didn't know what to do so I do the only thing I can think of I quickly dial the number and put the phone up to my ear and wait for an answer.  I get nervous cause the ringing dragged on and on. I know a normal person wouldn't be this nervous to call their sister but when you call after being mad at each other for so long you worry because you don't know what the outcome could be..

Hello?!?

Me: Hey....

Y/n is that you? 

Me: Uh yeah.. 

Uh What's up? Is something wrong?

Me: Uh look I know I may be the last person you want to talk to right now but I need some advice and I don't really have anyone to talk to right now... 

Look I'm sorry for all that stuff and the past is the past remember that because none of that matters now. What do you need?

Me: So you remember Mario and Cat right well they assume I like this guy I just met and then they were whispering and laughing and then Mario and I got into an argument over it and now we aren't talking and I don't know what to do....

Well do you like this guy?

Me: I don't know I mean I just met him today.. 

Well  just ignore that but you kinda overreacted a little bit I mean how do you know if it was bad or if it was about you they were whispering?

Me: Well I mean I guess you're right 

Just talk to him and apologize it gets you far... 

Me: Alright thank you I'll talk to him talk to you later 

I hung up and sat there a little longer with my head in my hands. Soon I heard the hotel door open and somebody sit down next to me.

-

-

-

-

Heyyyyyy guys it has  been a while but I finally updated cause I have been super busy with school and everything.. Comment how you like it so far.. I hope you guys like it next part will be up sooner or later! But thank you guys for reading!