"we have to protect them, what can we do ?"

"Sea, Lightning, you will work on two items, Poison will hide them well, just in case some humans could be nice to us, after that, we will do the harder task we can do in our life...create a new guardian !"

"WHAT ! yelled Ground, are you serious ?"

"we never do that in our life, how can you be so sure we suceed to that ?"

"Wind ? calm down ! I create you when I was an hatchling, I trained you all in that case, we can all do it !"

"and why are you the chief ?"

"because I was the first one and we watched about fire breathing beast !"

"okay...jeesh, your tiring chief !"

I took Ground and Wind with me, Poison stayed with Sea and Lightning for his task.

Secret cave
Poison's POV

Sea and Lightning took me to our secret cave where we create some items for us or others dragons, we create trap against hunters too here, with the power of the element we got in it, Hunters felt dead in no time with it 

"I hope you will create something easy to take both of you !"

"Sea already work on something like that, he create some kind of...what did you called that again ?"

"lens you lazy reptile, they all worked with dragon's breath of each species ! be careful do not take it on hunter's territory !"

"the only territory we can hide this things is here, no one can enter here !"

"Lightning ! could you bring me the body of the items please !"

"yes mister aqua geek !"

"will you shut up you scaly lazy butt ?"

He laughed and went to searched it 

"you already create those ?"

"yes, I'm sure, instead of Fire, that humans could be interrest to discover us without captur or anything else !"

"how ?"

"it's my secret !"

"okay !"

Lightning came back, the items on his muzzle 

"eyh Sea, wanna' bet I can carry these to you without falling ?"

"WATCH OUT YOU LAZY REPTILE THEY'RE..."

Lightning tripped on his own tail and the items flied in the air, I caught both of them before they hit the floor 

"...fragile, Sea looked at the items and sighed, happilly, they are intact, you lost your bet !"

"not fair, I got a long and useless tail !"

"quit whinning and help me !"

I watched them working and after hours, I took a nap in a warm place when I heard 

"it's finished !"

"what !"

I woke up in surprise and saw two cylinders 

"Poison, I present to you the dragon eyes !"

"dragon eye ? seriously ?"

"yes ! I will hide the lenses, you can hide the dragon eye ?"

New Teamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें