Today's the day.

The sun shone brightly over mystic falls, the weather looked beautiful and even the birds had come out to sing their songs. It was strange considering how late in the year it was. Usually by October the snow clouds had poured in and there were severe ice warnings but this year things were looking better. Katherine stretched her arms out before opening her eyes and noticing Elena lay next to her in nothing more than a shirt. She tried to ignore the fact that the most beautiful girl in the world was fast asleep next to her and was practically wearing nothing. She hopped out of bed and pulled her white curtains open allowing the sun to breach through the window pane. Slowly the sunrays began to creep up the quilt covering Elena’s half exposed body causing it to light up. Katherine stared in awe at the love of her life sound asleep peacefully dreaming without a care in the world. Things were more than perfect until Elena’s loud phone decided to ring causing her to stir in her slumber and eventually fall out of the bed. Elena’s hand reached up towards the phone and as soon as her fingers brushed past it she leaped forward and answered it.

“Yes Jenna I know its dance day. Trust me I know I’ll be there to pick up my dress and get ready as soon as!” Before her aunt could rely Elena hung up the phone and threw it onto the bed. She groaned as she stretched her body her hair remained perfectly straight despite the little scene she’d just had.

Katherine walked over to her doppelganger and placed a kiss on the tip of her nose before tackling her on to the bed. They rolled around for a few minutes both of them desperately trying to emerge as a victor form the toy fight. In the end Katherine was the one who had managed to pin her opponent down. Using her hands she held Elena’s down and a leaned forward to kiss her.

“The winner gets what she wants and I want you. So you better lie here and look all cute for me ok?” Katherine spoke in a sassy way, it only made Elena love her more. She remained still as Katherine began tailing kisses down her tan neck only ever stopping to catch her breath.

When Katherine least expected it Elena mustered all of her strength and rolled on top of Katherine changing their positions completely. She was now the one holding her lover captive.

“I win. Now I get what I want and I want you. All of you right here right now.” Katherine’s eyes grew wide, Elena had never really used that tone of voice with her. She was practically dripping with sex and Katherine kind of loved it.

“In due time Cupcake, later ok? I have a surprise for you.” Excitement took over Elena’s body she wasn’t good with surprises, She’s the kind of girl who likes to know what’s happening and when it’s going to happen.

(1 Hour later)

After having breakfast at the Salvatore boarding house Elena decided to make her way home to Jenna and get ready for this dance. It would take her hours upon end to just get showered and apply her makeup. Today was the day that she and Katherine were going to make their relationship public so she had to look flawless. The minute she stepped through the front door Jenna ran to her side. She clearly knew something was going on. So Elena decided to just come out and tell her. She’d much rather have her secret out in the open than used against her.

“Aunt Jenna? I need to speak with you…” Her voice broke at the end of her statement.

“What’s up hun? Come sit in the living room I made cookies.” She led her niece into the living area and motioned for her to take a seat. Somehow Elena felt like she was about to reveal something that Jenna already knew about.

“Ok so I have something to tell you and I feel like i should just get it out there because it’s important to me. Anyway here goes…Me and um Ka—Katherine are dating. Like well yep she’s sort of my girlfriend.” Jenna Smiled. Beamed actually. Her reaction was much better than Elena thought it would be she half expected Jenna to have a heart attack.

“Lena you know I support you no matter what! Yeah it’s a tad creepy that you guys are dating and you look exactly the same but if that’ what you want then who am I to deny you happiness!” The red headed woman leapt from her seat and engulfed her niece in what can only be described as a bear hug. “Now get up those stairs and start getting ready, we need to get started now if you want to meet Kat in time to walk in together!”

{Sorry for the lack of updates, college exams got a little bit much but im hoping things will be much easier now! So stay tuned for the next chapter it's all about the dance!}