Are You asking me on a date?

By the time Katherine had changed, Elena was already in the bathroom brushing her teeth. When Kat finally got into the bathroom it was a competition just to get to the sink. Elena and Jeremy had to share an en-suite so there was just enough room for the two of them. Without hesitating Katherine pushed her way between them and gestured for Elena to give her a tooth brush. Though it took her the best part of five minutes to find one Elena finally handed it to her. The girls brushed their teeth and ran back to Elena’s room.

“Aww Jer’s quite the cutie Elena you’ve got a heartbreaker right there!” Instantly Elena shot her a filthy look.

“Did you not see him checking you out? I mean ‘ew’ like we’re identical he checked you out meaning he checked me out…I don’t like him looking at you like that.” Katherine giggled and shot Elena her signature wink before beginning to talk…

“Big deal he checked me out, haven’t you noticed I’m hot? Plus we may look the same but we are totally different! So maybe he was checking me out for my bad ass personality and not my butt? Besides I’m not interested in him don’t worry cupcake!” Elena let out a sigh of relief, she definitely didn’t want her brother having a shot with Katherine. She was pretty damn sure she liked her more than a friend.

Seconds later Katherine had cannonballed onto Elena’s king sized bed and claimed her side. She snuggled into the blankets and stole a pillow from the left side of the bed claiming it as her own. Once Elena had noticed the missing pillow she giggled and climbed in bed next to Kat. Quietly she asked for Katherine to turn the lights out, using her vampire speed Katherine did as she was told and climbed straight back in bed as soon as she’d completed her job.

Cool air was circulating around Elena’s feet because Katherine had taken the quilt, they mumbled about ownership of the quilt before Kat decided to share some of it. Just as Elena settled down and started to doze off she felt a tiny, thin arm wrap around her waist. Gently Elena began tracing circles onto Katherine’s arm, as she did this she felt warm kisses being placed on her back.

Trying not to make much noise Elena turned over to face the girl of her dreams and carefully placed a kiss on the tip of her nose. Their tanned arms snaked around each other and both girls held each other tight. When they fell asleep they remained in the same position, only daring to move whenever their feet were cold. Even then they would only slightly pull their legs up trying ever so carefully not to wake one another.

--The Next Morning—

Dancing sun rays fluttered in through the blinds and skipped across the fluffy cream coloured rug placed in the centre of Elena’s room. Without a warning Elena’s phone started to beep loudly alerting her and the resident in her bed that school would start in a couple of hours and they needed to get ready. Elena reached for her phone before tapping ‘snooze’ and attempting to go back to sleep, her attempt would’ve been successful if Katherine wouldn’t have rolled onto her on purpose and used her supernatural strength to pin her down. If it weren’t for that vampire strength Katherine wouldn’t be able to hurt a fly, her long thin legs weren’t very toned, they were merely just skin and bone and it often crossed Elena’s mind as to how Katherine managed to do those cheer tricks, and whether she could do them before she was turned.

“Morning Sleepyhead…” Katherine spoke with a clear voice despite her clear desire to sleep more. Her head tilted to the side as she sat up in bed and rubbed her droopy eyes. Elena couldn’t help but stare at the beautiful girl who had just stayed the night, she took the time to notice all of the little things Katherine would do as she awoke.

A yawn would escape her lips at least three times and after the third time Katherine would move the falling curls out of her face in a desperate attempt to see her doppelganger. She did this on a loop and it made Elena let out tiny giggles.

“Morning Lovely.” Elena shocked herself at what she had just identified Katherine as, she’d called her ‘Lovely’? Her mind was racing, ‘what if she thinks that’s too forward?’ ‘I’m such an idiot.’ Her thoughts were interrupted by a familiar set of perfect pink lips which had managed to meet with hers once again.

After a lengthy make-out session they both decided to get ready, perhaps Katherine wouldn’t be late for once. Katherine began rummaging through Elena’s drawers looking for something to wear before she came across her stash of lace panties complete with matching bras. Her eyes opened wide with excitement as her Cheshire cat like grin spread across her face. Ten minutes later after standing in front of a large collection of underwear she picked out a matching pale pink lace underwear set and slowly turned to Elena.

Elena’s face turned green as realisation hit her, her eyes wondered to the underwear gracing Katherine’s hands and she began to make a tiny squeaking noise. Hastily she began shaking her head from side to side.

“Come on, wear them for me. You can take them off straight away but I just want to see how they look on you! We look the same after all so think of it as me looking for something that’d look good on me?”

“Not a chance. You’ve seen my underwear once before, never again. Well maybe but not right now. I need to work out and stuff you don’t want to see me in the morning trust me.” Elena thought of every excuse she could make, none of which seemed good enough.

As if by magic Elena changed her mind, she ran into the bathroom and Katherine began pacing the bedroom in anticipation. Her heart was racing and her hands began to shake. She was definitely a hell of a lot more excited than she was when she’d seen Damon in just his boxers.

Taking her time to come out of the bathroom Elena poked her head out of the door and gave Katherine a flirty wink before throwing the door open and revealing herself… fully clothed no doubt. To say the least Katherine was disappointed. The smile that had occupied her face mere seconds ago had disappeared and been replaced with a set of pouted lips and wide eyes.

“We’ll be late if I dawdle, but I swear you can see them later ok? Full view? Look im wearing them now!” She said gesturing to her slightly visible bra. “You can stay at mine again tonight if you’d like? We have tomorrow off for the dance prep anyway so we can just go together if you want?”

“Elena Marie Gilbert. Are you asking me on a date? To the dance? Well see I have a lot of suitors already--- I’m kidding!! Of course I’ll go with you!”

They shared the same smile as they embraced each other, Katherine made sure to get a decent look at her secret lovers clothes before she even bothered to get dressed herself. Though nothing was set in stone she hated the idea of anyone looking at her Cupcake. Her long tan legs were to die for, from her own experiences she knew just how crazy those perfect legs drove men and women alike…

[P.S Elena's middle name is actually Marie i didnt make that up! haha obviosuly going off book knowledge right there! I'm not too sure if Katherine has one seeing as though they werent popular in 1473!]