Unveiling the truth.

Nandini's POV.

"Nandini you've slayed my whole existence so much so that I can really die to you make you smile. I thought than I'll never know what true love is like until I saw you.... With every breath, that I take. I want you to share that air with me. Nandini I love you."

      There was dead silence after our little confession to each other. Either of us wasn't prepared for what happened. Both of us really didn't knew how to react to all of this. We looked at each other without speaking a word letting our eyes do the talking. Neither of us didn't touched or hugged each other. There was a kind of awkward environment building. Both of us were roaming together in our small La La Land. He was looking at me in such a hypnotising way that my eyes didn't blinked for a second. I don't know of how much it took him finally to break the ice.

"Mmm. That was unexpected actually."

"Hmm. Yeah." I replied.

"Would to like to have a dance with me.?" He said it really so quick that I didn't heard a word.

"Sorry? I didn't catch that."

"I was just wondering if maybe you could allow to me to have a dance with you. I mean if you don't mind?" I saw fear in his eyes for no reason.

"And why do you think I'll mind that?" A small smile appeared on his face.

"So shall we?" He forwarded his hand to me and I holded it.

         He grabbed my waist pulling me closer. His hand touching my bare back. My one hand intertwined with his and another on his shoulder. Our gaze, for the first time was this intimate. We looked at each other like this was our last glance and we'll not be able to see each other till eternity.

"Manik?"

"Hmm" he hmed.

"Don't you think that something is missing.?"

"What?"

"Music of course."

"Oh sorry. I'm so sorry, sorry. That was so stupid of me sorr.."

"Its ok! Why are you panicking so much today? What's wrong Manik?"

"I'm scared."

"About what?"

"What if something goes wrong and everything will be spoiled?"

"Nothing can go wrong until we are together." The most content smile formed on his face.

"Wait. I'll play the music."

       He removed a small thing from his pocket which I guessed to be a portable speaker. He then removed his Iphone and connected the speaker with it. He kept that on the table near by which seemed to be a dinner table to me.

"Whats that table for?"

"Eating."

"Who eats at 3AM in the morning.?"

"Manik Malhotra does." He winked at me.

       The song which played was, by my guess 1D's They don't know about us. One of my favourite band. It was one of my favourite songs. He came back to me holding my hand and waist. (Play the song in media box)

People say we shouldn't be together,
We're to young to know about forever.
But I say they don't know,
What they talk talk talkin about.

      Our body was moving in sync with the song. None of us was ready to blink ever for a second. He was pulling me closer with every passing min leaving no space for the air to pass.