Back to strangers.

Manik's POV.

            *No proof reading done*

         I woked up with a heavy head and swollen eyes. Memories from last night flashed giving me shivers. I had it again but.... oh God she shouldn't be here. This is damage. I can't let her come across my past but she saw me last night blabbering those things, shivering and sweating completely. I remember her comforting me by hugging me tightly with those small arms trying to comfort me. This... this is what i have been looking for in these years. I had always.. always faced this alone but today she was there with me being my Solace. My friends have no clue about these nightmares but she came across this. What will i tell her about all of this when she'll ask me??. Oh God this is so difficult... my life is so difficult. Why can't it be normal? Like everyone else life. Why can't i have a Mother without a give and take relationship? Why can't i have memories which can make me smile instead of haunting me? Why can't my life be simple like others?. I am tired.. so tired to face all of these things and moreover i can't share my pain my dark life to others, i just can't let them bother themselves because of my life. And now one more problem Nandini.... how will i tell her about my life?? Tell her? No no no no i can't tell her. She will hate me after knowing my past and leave me and i can't afford to lose her. I can't afford to lose again.. no i have to cover it up , yes i should avoid her. I can hear her saying me to wake up. She was so worried about me. I never knew that someone would care enough about me to sob with me in my pain. I never knew that i will have someone to be with me in my hard times. I never knew that i will have her and i never knew that i will ever want to be fallen in love again... but no, i can't fall in love to spoil another life, i can't spoil Nandini because He will never let us be together no matter how hard i try. I can't even let Nandini to love me. Yes i have to stay away from her i have to make her hate me, hate me enough to never ever see my face. This could be far more better than loosing her after having her. Yes you have to do this Manik you have to. But.... No , no but . I should stop thinking and leave my room before i change my mind . I jerked all my thoughts away and took a quick shower, changed into a t-shirt and cardigans. I reached my door when i heard her.... she is standing outside? But why? Of course to ask you questions about last night. I can also hear Cabir, he is there with her and i know her well enough to shut her mouth infront of Cabir so i can leave now, but don't forget Manik you have to ignore her.

Nandini's POV.

        I have been waiting outside Manik's door so that no one can disturb him while he is asleep. Its been almost half an hour since i have been waiting. I can't wait to ask him about last night. Will he tell me? Yes i guess he will. But what if he doesn't? I mean he doesn't even know me properly and i don't know if he feels the same for me like i do for him. But what could be the possible reason behind those nightmares? Did someone tried to take away some of Manik's precious stuff? But no... he would have gotten over it. Something very bad must have happened to break a strong guy like Manik. I just hope that he will let me know about him and let me comfort him. My thoughts were brushed away when i heard Cabir asking me something.

"Yes Cabir, sorry i didn't heard you. Actually i was thinking."

"Thinking about Manik,huh.?"

"Nooo, actually yes i was thinking about Manik only. He never leaves my mind you know." I said with a wink giving him a completely shock leaving him with no words.

"Mr.Cabir has nothing to say haan? Looks like i have achieved the impossible." I can't control my laugh seeing that expression on Cabir's face.

"Woww, I didn't know you know how to play with Cabir. Lekin poora maza kharab kar diya. I wanted to see your expression and of course your blush but tumne to mujhe chup kara diya, waah."

"Soo Nandini Murthy can do anything, like anything."

"Okay. Accha leave all this and tell me what are you doing here? I mean what are you doing  outside Manik's room? kuch hua kya kal raat? I mean did i missed something?." Shit. Oh God  Cabir you will fail to achieve your goal of seeing that expression on my face and my blush doesn't seems to leave me when its something about Manik.

"What NOOO Cabir, we didn't even kissed." Shit ye kya bol diya. Aiyappa please save me from this brat of yours.

"Accha so you want Manik to kiss you? Haina? Okay so mai tumhari help kar deta hun. I'll give this message to Manik that you need Manik to ki...."

"Stop, stop right there. I don't want anything but you definitely need to shut your mouth or else I'll say Navya that Cabir was messing around with a random girl last night because i can see that something is cooking between you and Navya so before teasing me next time, yaad rakhna k mai tumhe nhi chodungi."  Oh yesss. This is something so amazing. I mean i left Cabir in utter surprise. Nandini Murthy you are amazing.

"Okay fine, now excuse me because i came here to wake Manik up as we have to leave"

"Nooooooo don't wake him up." Shit.
"I mean he just slept an hour ago so he should rest na."

"Okay, And how do you know that he slept and hour ago?."

"Wo he was walking in the lawn and i saw him from my balcony."

"Ohhh. Okay so I'll take your leave now Ms.Nan... Manik."

"What?"

"Manik behind you."

"Kya Manik tu uth gaya, Nandini said that you just slept an hour ago"

"Whatttt" Manik asked out of complete shock. He might be thinking that i told everything to Cabir.

"Yaa Manik, i told him that you i saw you walking in lawn an hour ago."

"Oh like that" he replied.

"Like what?" Asked Cabir.

"Like nothing. Lets go we are already late" replied Manik.

        We three left from there. No they two left leaving me behind. Manik said nothing to me. Yes we were with Cabir but he would have said Hii na or good morning but he didn't. Is there something wrong? Did i do something?. No i didn't. Stop over thinking Nandini there is nothing wrong. We entered in the bus and visited some more amazing places. Today we visited the most amazing zoo and aquarium of the world. Like it was the bestest. And i got to know that there is definitely something wrong with Manik. He hasn't speaked a word to me all this while. I myself tried to talk but he ignored like i don't even exist. This hurts... this hurts very badly. I caught him sometimes looking at me but when i looked at him and tried to smile he looked away. I have to ask him about all of this once we reach back because i can't handle anyone ignoring me without any reason. Our next stop was shopping and my new friends i.e Mukti and Alya took forever to shop a single piece of dress. I mean who does that?. It took them 3 got damn hours to shop 1 stilletoe, 2 dresses and some accessories. By the time they were done the boys were fuming with anger and there expressions were priceless. After when MukLya were successful to apologise and convince them we finally decided to have our dinner. I thought I'll faint any moment because i think that i have not eaten anything since days lol. We finished our dinner and reached the hotel in no time and finally , like finally i will get to speak some words with Manik in private. I changed myself into a sweet t-shirt and a pair of comfortable shorts and made a move towards Manik's room. The door was open when i reached there and i entered without knocking.

"Manik......"

                          **********

Hash!! Howz you all doing!! I just can't wait to reach the chapter where Nandini along with you guys will come across Manik's secret. I hope you guys will have an amazing weekend.