I Don't Believe You Love Draco:

Weeks had passed but Ron always seemed to be on my back, and it was starting to get annoying but today was the last straw.

As Draco had gone to feed I was with Harry and the others in the great hall for breakfast when Ron came up with lavender. They sat down and smiled as if no annoying tension was here.

"So what do you think of the marriage law?" Lavender spoke. "It's good." Ginny spoke, her guard up as well as mine. "Good, haven't you fallen in love yet?" lavender spoke once more. "Yes." we all spoke and Ron turned to me. "You've fallen in love with ferret?" he spoke. "Watch it that's my best friend your talking about!" Blaise and Theo spoke. "Yes I love him is that so hard to believe?!" I snapped. Cold hands appeared on my shoulder, and I turned to Draco. He smiled and sat down kissing my forehead.
"I still don't believe you..." "that's cute you think he loves you." behind my back Draco questioned Harry. A second later... "of course I love her." he spoke "and I love him so this conversation has ended." I spoke as I grabbed her hand. "Have you even said I love you to each other?" lavender spoke. "Yes!" we snapped together causing the hall to go silent.

Draco coughed. "This conversation is over if you ever doubt my love for Hermione I will kill you and I will just be careful with each other, I mean I may just let slip your both cheating one each other." he spoke casually. They both glared at each other and stormed away arguing. Draco smirked and I giggled. "Nice." I spoke as we high fived each other. "How did you know?" "Legilmence." he spoke, lying through his teeth.

After the day passed I now laid in bed replaying through everything. Hoping that he meant what he said...

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
Draco's Pov:
I forgot to mention to Hermione that I knew what she was feeling and right now she was doubtful, fearful and sad. I could even hear her crying but I stared at Wesley and lavender, I thought over the conversation praying she wasn't thinking about that. Her tears grew into sobs and I ignored the fact the others did not know what I was. I opened our door and she hid her face into the pillow. But I ignored that and laid on the bed moving her hair away so I could see her beautiful face. "What's wrong?" I spoke. She didn't answer and I pulled her into my arms. "Do you love me?" she spoke. "Yes." I replied instantly. She still doubted herself and I lifted her to face me. "I truly do love you and if it's about the conversation earlier today, please do not believe Wesley and lavender." she didn't believe me I could feel it, and a sigh escaped my lips. "Seriously I don't know what to say I love you Hermione and only you." I spoke.

Tears fell down her face and I was growing agitated that in the end I placed her back on the bed and ran out. "Draco mate.." "piss off, Potter what does Hermione like." "why do you ask?" "thanks to someone she doesn't believe I love her and apparently words aren't working." I spoke. "Jewellery, books, cats." "cats?" I spoke. "her cat died in the summer holidays, and she's been kind of depressed." Potter spoke. I nodded. "Your debating on getting a cat aren't you?" I shrugged. "I don't know women are confusing." I spoke, Potter mumbled that's true before he stood up. "let's go Hogsmede." I nodded and we disappeared.

When I came back, Hermione was awake but she was still trying to calm down. "Okay boy you need to help me here." I spoke, the kittens meowed and I walked up. It was dark in the room so I turned the light on. She sat up, swiping the tears away frowning. "Right don't judge me here because I am terrible at emotions, but to express my love it did it through a kitten." she giggled and swiped the tears away. "Yep Malfoy's are cute." I pouted "Malfoy's are not cute." I spoke. She giggled again as I ran to the bed. The kitten meowed and walked towards her purring at her touch. "Thank you and I'm sorry I doubt you." she spoke. "Don't worry about it." I spoke kissing her softly, before she drew away. "I love you Draco." "I love you too Hermione." I spoke. The cat meowed. "and you." we spoke together. "What are you going to call her?" I spoke. "Hera." I nodded and we laid down.

Hera in between our legs.