Hunting, Joking, Held At Knife Point and Announcement:

Draco's Pov:
When we arrived at Hogwarts, Hagrid told me it was time. I nodded to him and said goodbye to Hermione. Though she looked like she didn't want me to leave and in some ways that broke my heart. I smiled at her and she returned it weakly before she said goodbye and Hagrid caused a distraction. I ran at vampire speed to go hunt. When in the middle of the forbidden forest. I listened to the noises and slowly I heard one. My fangs dropped down and I ran after the deer. And when I was finished I went to get cleaned up.
➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰
Hermione's Pov:
I entered the great Hall and decided it was best to sit on my own. I sighed and searched for Draco but he was nowhere in sight and something inside me broke. I frowned and looked towards the teachers who started the sorting and halfway through Draco entered. Everyone looked at him but he just smiled at the teachers and sat down at the Slytherin table. I frowned and he smiled at me. I smiled back and turned to the teachers. Dumbledore continued and Pavarti nudged me. "He's staring at you while his friends are questioning him." I frowned and looked up to find he was. I blushed despite myself and turned away.

Dinner began and me and Pavarti jumped into conversation about cute boys. "Blaise Zabini is cute." she spoke, I looked at the Slytherin table. "Not really." I spoke as I took a chicken leg. "Omg don't tell me Draco Malfoy." I chocked and she patted my back. "What?" I questioned. "You think Malfoy is cute." "What no" I whispered blushing. "Ahh your blushing." she spoke. I ignored her and looked up to see Draco smirking. "I find it creepy he knows what we're saying." she whispered as he tilted his head to the side like a bird. I slowly stopped eating and tilted my head to the side. "Omg dramione!" she shouted. I clamped my hand on her mouth, blushing as people stared. She licked my hand and I drew it away squealing. "Pavarti for the love of the founders don't do that!" "don't you mean Malfoy?" everyone stopped eating and I whacked my head off the table. "What does Malfoy have to do with anything?" I questioned. She giggled and I glared at her. "Pavarti?" I hissed, she giggled again and stood up. Whispering something in my ear. My eyes widened. "Pavarti run!" Padma shouted, she did and I chased after.
"What about me?!" Draco shouted. I turned to him and smirked. He stood up. "What did you say?!" instead of answering him I just ran away. He was near me in a matter of seconds. But I tried getting away from him and finding Pavarti. I found her and ran faster, before I caught her and she screamed as we fell.

We laid there laughing, as Draco caught up. He chuckled "again Hermione really." I stuck my tongue out at him and Pavarti ahhh'd. I hit her gently and she smirked. "Need a hand?" Draco questioned, I nodded and he helped me up. "What did you say about me?" something in his eyes told me he already knew. I sighed and Pavarti coughed. "Help?" I rose an eyebrow and smirked. "No." with that I walked away. She grabbed my ankle and I stumbled, falling onto Draco. He whacked his head and I winced. "ow." he spoke. I looked at him and frowned "you are really strange person." I spoke. He smiled, and then coughed. "Hermione." "yeah?" "as much as I am loving this position I prefer to be on top." I blushed and smacked him before I stood up.
He chuckled and I looked at Pavarti who was laying on her side looking amazed. I helped her up and glared. "Don't ever say that again."
"What dramione?" I pushed her away and walked away. She jumped on my back and I nearly fell over again. "are you always a klutz?" he questioned. "No, now Pavarti you fat lump get off my back!" "harsh." she spoke getting down. I smiled and slowly we walked back to the great Hall. People stared and I rolled my eyes. I moved to the table and we sat down Draco did the same on the Slytherin table. It was then I noticed he didn't touch anything. He looked my way and smiled. I smiled back and Dumbledore coughed drawing my attention away from him.
He told us to stay here while sixth year and below leaves. They did and he told us to go sit on the Gryffindor table. All the Slytherin's protested and slowly Draco stood up and sat besides me. "Mind if I join?" "Dramione." was whispered in my ear and I slapped her. She hissed in pain but smiled when Blaise sat besides her. One by one the Slytherin's sat down at the Gryffindor table. "my people are here what now?" Draco joked causing me to smile. "It's about a new law we put forth." a voice sounded. I bit my lip and Draco tensed. His father walked in and he moved away. "Relax Draco." he spoke. Draco lifted his hand and twisted his ring. His uncle was besides him in seconds. "Next time you kill someone uncle..." "yeah?" "make sure they stay dead." he finished. "Love you too son." he said holding me by the neck. This so was not happening. I kicked him in the balls and twisted the knife out of his hand. Draco grabbed my hand and moved me away as the ministry ran in and killed him. I shook, and Draco pulled me into a hug. "Never again do I want to meet another family member of yours." I spoke. Abraxas looked hurt and I apologised to him but he shrugged it off leaving Draco. I frowned at what just happened but I shrugged it off. "you two okay?" I nodded and Pavarti grabbed my wrist. She sat me down and Draco sat besides me.
"Sorry about the inconvenience but Mr Malfoy is right there is a new law, this is called the marriage law so when we call your name you will be put in with your soul mates and yes Draco that means you will be with her." he nodded and my heart broke. "Now each couple would have six months to marry and one year to have a child unless..." they looked at Draco whose eyes turned red. I frowned for no one but the teachers noticed. "You can't force us to marry." people shouted, Draco stood up. "They can and they just did, and if you think for one minute I'm putting her in danger then you should be the ones to sleep with one eye open!" he hissed before he smirked and walked away. "Draco Malfoy get back here now!" "oh and one more thing I'm not my dad, I don't torture innocent kids to the brink of death." people gasped as he suddenly disappeared.