Marriage Lessons And Poisoned:

Hermione's Pov:
To say yesterday was great was a lie, me and my friends got into an argument and I have no one but Draco and the Slytherin's. Even Pavarti left me to Lavender, so as they talked about planning, I sat there listening to my friends insult me behind my back.
Draco squeezed my hand, that wasn't bruised and I laid my head on his chest. "With these notebooks you can plan your weddings. Go." Dumbledore spoke as one came to us.

Draco grabbed it and summoned a quill, people stared as he didn't need to use his wand. "What?" he spoke, at the eyes he had on him. I rolled my eyes and snuggled closer to him. He looked down and kissed my forehead before everyone snapped out if it. "When do you want the wedding?" he spoke. I shrugged and felt slightly sick. He checked my temperature but I coughed up blood. Everyone stopped and Snape ran forwards. He forced something down my throat and I gagged but swallowed.
I struggled to breathe and my whole body ached. Draco lifted me up and we walked out. He ran to our room and laid me down on the bed. "Stay awake Hermione let the potion kick in." I tried but nothing worked. His eyes were red and suddenly he summoned sun glasses. Pansy ran in and frowned just like Blaise and Theo before they ran to my bedside. I sicked up blood and the teachers ran in. "Everyone, especially you Draco leave." "I want to stay!" "feed first." Dumbledore whispered. He nodded and left and I sicked up blood once again as my ex friends came in. "Werewolf venom, which isn't great when..." "How do we get rid of Severus?" "Vampire venom. Now leave children." the rest was a haze as they closed the door.

Minutes passed by and Draco stormed through, I saw my friends on the other side as they closed the door. "How does vampire venom get rid of the werewolf one?" I whispered. "Because your my mate your body is rejecting the werewolf venom but it can't do that fully with out mine." I nodded and coughed up blood again.

Draco grabbed my wrist and bit. I screamed in agony as the venom shot through. "Draco stop or you going to kill her or turn her with her asking." Snape spoke. He drew away and the last thing I did was cough up blood before passing out.

Blaise's Pov:
We heard her screams and Potter covered his ears falling to the floor and rocking backwards and forwards. "Not again please not again." he chanted. The teachers left and Dumbledore led Potter away. I sighed and asked if we could see her but they said no. I sighed and we waited. Pavarti was in tears just like the rest of the girls and Theo was comforting Luna the best he could. I knew who did it and I couldn't stop them. Not with the crucio spell on me.

Minutes passed by and Draco opened the door and glared at Potter's friends. His glare even gave me chills. "She's asleep so..." he gestured to the door. "I'm not leaving!" the female Wesley snapped, Draco turned more pale and his fists clenched. "Leave because just a few minutes ago you were bitching about her." She looked down in guilt. "Think I didn't hear it?" he mocked.
She bit her lip, and the door opened. "What's going on?" "You should be in bed." "I can't bad dreams." he nodded and walked to her. His glare said leave before they left us in the common room. When the door shut, Ginny swore at the door. She also went to see Hermione but I stopped her "let's leave." She glared at me and I dragged her away. Pavarti was in tears as we all came back to lesson. "I see Draco chucked you out?" Snape drawled. The others looked confused but for some reason, I wasn't. "Sir have you got a dreamless sleep potion?" People jumped and he smirked. "Top left drawer." "Thanks." then he disappeared. I blinked and then Potter entered.

He came straight up to his friends, and his glare made me flinch. "Stay away from me and Hermione!" he hissed. Wesley rolled his eyes and Potter punched him. A crack sounded and people flinched. The female Wesley pulled him away, but he shrugged it off. "I mean it, that goes for you two!" he snapped at the female Wesley and Brown. Luna nodded and went up to Potter and pulled him away. Theo followed and Pavarti went as well. I punched Wesley and left.

Hours passed and slowly dinner came. The doors opened and everyone saw Hermione and Draco, she looked pale and she was leaning on Draco. He sat her down slowly and whispered in her ear. She nodded and slowly ate, some colour came to her cheeks. Harry sat besides her and they hugged. Draco smiled weakly but he tensed when he saw the whole Wesley clan. George and three older brothers hugged Hermione while Mr and Mrs Wesley told Ginny and Ron off.
They apologised to both Hermione and Draco, who just smiled weakly.
When they left I noticed how dark, Draco's eyes were. I frowned and continued to eat.

Hermione coughed and Draco handed her a drink, she gagged and he whacked his head off the table, before he helped her stand up. They walked out just as someone who looked like Draco entered with a whole clan of people, they whispered before Draco lifted Hermione up and they disappeared. I turned to the teachers who didn't seem bothered.

I sighed and continued to eat before we were all told to go to bed. I did so and as we entered the common room I noticed blood on the floor, I shrugged it off as Hermione's blood when she coughed it up.

Pavarti came in moments later and I saw her guilty look. "I should have stayed with Hermione, she needed me as her friend and now." I grabbed her hands. "I know we all do and we've all got ourselves to blame. We're seventeen and acting like five year olds." she smiled weakly and agreed. "Thank you." "for what?"I questioned. "For telling me that, it makes me feel somewhat better." I smiled and she placed her lips to mine.