Don't Test Dracula (smut)

Bryce was in the kitchen cooking waiting for Dracula to get to his house. The two of them was just going to chat and probably play some games as well.

Bryce was almost done with the food till he heard a knock on his door. He went to go open the door to see Dracula standing there smiling like a doof.

"Bryce! It's good to see you!" Drac said hugging Bryce. Bryce of coursed hugged back "Same! Man I can't believe we actually get to meet finally in person!" He said and moved to the side to let Dracula in.

Dracula walked into the house "Yah! Heck I'm just happy I'm taller then you" Dracula said looking down at Bryce smirking. (Yep I'm having Dracula be taller then Bryce for this •3•)

Bryce rolls his eyes and shakes his head " Yah yah whatever. At least a lot more people notices me then you" Bryce said grinning.

"Oh shut up, some people do know me" Dracula said and Bryce smirks "But, a lot more knows me then they know you" he said chuckling.

"Bryce" Dracula gave him a look saying 'continue and something bad happens' type of look.

Bryce stay's quiet kinda nervous but also curious at the same time on what Dracula would do if he continues testing Dracula's nerves.

"What you gonna do if I don't stop?" He asked looking up at Dracula "You'll see if you keep testing me" he replied back making Bryce sigh.

"Alright.....Count Dracula" Bryce said nibbling the last part "What was that?" Dracula asked leaning down close to Bryce's face.

"Oh, nothing important.....like you" Bryce said and walked away. Dracula eye twitches slightly but he calms down keeping his composure.

He follows Bryce into the kitchen and just watched him finish cooking the food, "Hey Bryce, what are we eating?" He asked and Bryce looks over his shoulder looking at Dracula.

"Oh just some spaghetti" he said and went back to mixing the sauce with the spaghetti strings (that's what I call them) together.

"Hey can you get me the parmesan cheese from the pantry" he said and Dracula went to get the pantry opening it, but just stopped.

"You seriously have the cereal?" Drac asked and Bryce hummed a yes "Why? Is something wrong with it Count Dracula?" Bryce asked smirking at him.

Right there Dracula had enough "Okay Bryce, wanna keep testing my nerves? Well you won that! Now time for you to figure out what I was going to do" he said and walked over to Bryce.

Bryce turned around to look at Dracula to see that he's close up to him in his bubble and has him trapped leading him nowhere to go.

"Ummm....Dracula?" He asked looking up at Dracula kinda of nervous. He hums in reply moving his hands to Bryce's hips moving his hand up and down on his sides.

Bryce blush slightly at the attention "Wh-what are you doing?" the blonde asked trying to stop him but failing.

"Just teaching you a little lesson when you start to test my nerves" he said calmly nibbling on Bryce's neck.

Bryce gasp at this bitting his bottom lip to keep himself from making any noises. Dracula is nibbling and sucking on Bryce neck giving him some hickeys that will take a while to heal.

Dracula start to move his hands up Bryce shirt feeling every bit of his chest. Bryce moans softly to this closing his eyes holding onto Dracula's shoulders.

He takes Bryce shirt off and his shirt off as well licking down from his neck to the rem of his pants.

Bryce looks down at Dracula holding onto the counter with one hand and his other hand resting on the counter.

Dracula looks up at Bryce for a sign to keep going or stop and Bryce nods his head letting him continue on what he was doing.

He smiles and takes Bryce pants off seeing he was hard by the little touches and neck bitting "Hmmm, someone's excited~" Dracula said pulling Bryce underwear down to leg his member be free from its cage. (Wtf? Cage? Why brain? Why?)

"Well i-its your fault for making me be excited" Bryce said and Dracula chuckles "I know, and I like it" he said and licks Bryce dick from the base to the tip before taking him whole.

Bryce let's out a soft groan and gives his hand that was resting on the counter to Dracula's hair.

Dracula starts bobbing his hard slowly while using his tongue to lick the tip of his dick. Bryce moans at this and bucks his hips.

Dracula bobs his head at a fast pace now looking up at Bryce seeing his reactions "A-ah~! Dracula, I'm cl-close~!" Bryce said moaning and Dracula pulls Bryce member out of his mouth with a pop.

"Wh-why did you stop?" Bryce asked catching his breath, "Because I don't want you cumming yet" he said and took his pants and underwear off himself and turned Bryce around so he's facing away from Dracula.

"I'm not going to lie this is going to hurt a little bit" Dracula said and pushed one finger in his entrance.

Bryce hisses at the pain "Relax Brycey, the pain will go away." He said and Bryce nods his head relaxing a bit.

Dracula starts trusting his finger slowly letting Bryce get used to it before adding another finger going the same slow pace.

Bryce moans moving back on the fingers "Dra-Drac~ pl-please!" Bryce moans looking over his shoulder at Dracula begging for more.

Dracula smirks and takes his fingers out and lines his dick at Bryce entrance "Okay, now this IS going to hurt a lot more then my fingers. Think you can bear through it?" He asks and Bryce nods his head tightening his first ready for the pain.

Dracula smiles and kisses Bryce shoulder blade and starts to push in slowly. Bryce yells from the pain and Dracula kisses him to keep his mind off the pain.

Once Dracula is fully in he waits till Bryce say the okay, which took about a minute until he nod his head saying move.

Dracula trust at a slow pace while kissing the back of his neck. Bryce was moaning from the pain and pleasure.

"Faster~!" Bryce moans and Dracula obeys and starts trusting at a fast pace gripping Bryce hips knowing it's going to leave a few bruises and marks.

Bryce was a moaning mess till Dracula hit a certain spot making him scream in pleasure "TH-THERE~!" He yells and Dracula smirks angling his hips and trust at that same spot over and over again hearing all the sounds Bryce was making.

Dracula moves is hands down to Bryce member and stars to stroke him as fast as his trust making him close to his release "I-I'm close!" Bryce yells "Same~" Dracula says moaning trusting a few more times till he came in Bryce.

Bryce moans as he releases his cum on the counter and a little bit on his stomach. Dracula pulls out of Bryce and picks him up going to his him and place Bryce on the bed and lays down next to him.

Bryce smiles and hugs Dracula cuddling into him "That was fun" Bryce said looking up at Dracula and he smiles back wrapping his arms around him pulling him closer.

"Yah maybe we can do that some other time?" He asked and Bryce thinks for a bit and nods his head.

"Definitely" he said and yawns closing his eyes "Love you Dracula" Bryce said letting sleep take over him.

"Love you too" Dracula said back and closes his eyes letting darkness consume him into dream world.

(I hope you liked this! And there will be more! If you want to request then go ahead! It can be smut or fluff your choice! Also give me a little prompt as well if you can!

Whelp that's all!

Bye!)